• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the HPRB on March 29, 2016.

DPSCS website link below. This site will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. The time and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.
    http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

***As of 1-5-16, there seems to be a new twist to entering the meeting... not only do you have to show 'State issued' ID and sign in, now you are being wanded with a metal detector before entry.***

Map of the meeting location below.

Attachments

• HPRB meeting site (1).jpg
      HPRB meeting site (1).jpg
      21.3 KB · Views: 980

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Unless the Mrs. is doing better, for once in the past year I may watch on the video? Mark, you have done an awesome service to this community! THNAK YOU

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I have been sick as a dog (major malaria/flu like symptoms) for the last 6 days, but am finally feeling a little better. Thank God the Mrs. didn't catch it and she is doing much better herself. So I just may have to make it to support highli99 if my schedule permits!

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Looking like I may be on the docket!! I'll try to keep the momentum going. Wish me luck....

Good luck man! Keep them on the defense!

In other news, I was informed that my permit was mailed on the 23rd. I called the MSP and inquired since I was given word, they were as well. They told me that the HPRB decision was in the compute with the permit mailed. I hope to see it in my mailbox when I get home from work today.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013

In other news, I was informed that my permit was mailed on the 23rd. I called the MSP and inquired since I was given word, they were as well. They told me that the HPRB decision was in the compute with the permit mailed. I hope to see it in my mailbox when I get home from work today.

:party29:

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    It would be a good idea to video record these sessions so that it can be used later if needed.
    Keep up the great work folks!
    :party29: :party29: :party29:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

BRAVO!

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side

Congrats!!!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Good luck man! Keep them on the defense! In other news, I was informed that my permit was mailed on the 23rd. I called the MSP and inquired since I was given word, they were as well. They told me that the HPRB decision was in the compute with the permit mailed. I hope to see it in my mailbox when I get home from work today.

All right!!!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

Have you received any indication that MSP will appeal? Apparently many in your situation are receiving such notification.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    I am planning on being there to do live audio again. I do have to teach in the afternoon so I am going to have to bust my rear to make it in time, but I should be there before 6.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom