Party Republican
    Elections and appointments
    Next primary April 26, 2016
    Election date November 8, 2016

MarkPlaster.jpg

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    **event has passed**

Join Mark Plaster on Wednesday, April 20, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm for an evening of discussion and networking at the new Urban Bar-B-Que in Ellicott City. Guest include prominent members of the Cyber, Business, Intelligence, and Government communities in the greater Fort Meade area. Come for an evening discussion on how all parties can work together to make Maryland the dominant player in the cyber security business and the importance of cyber & business minded government officials working together. RSVP here.

Interested in hosting an event for Mark Plaster?

Email info@plasterforcongress.com

Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Unfortunately I am in the 2nd, and stuck with Dutch, but I'd love to see Little Sarbanes unseated by a qualified 2A friendly candidate.

TheDoc

Apr 22, 2016
    Many thanks to Minuteman for his introduction here. I am new to this format, so apologies on procedure breaches.

I would love to discuss any 2A issues with anyone here, but a little bit about me first:

I've been an ER Physician for over 30 years, traveling to some of the nation's largest cities to fill staffing crises in night shifts - in fact, I haven't worked a day shift since 1992! After I got my law degree I started contributing to many large medical/legal journals and realized I could probably create the journals myself, so I started a publishing company out of my basement which is now the largest publisher to Emergency Doctors. In 2001, I joined the Navy Reserves at the ripe age of 50 - I had a critical wartime skill and I thought I could serve my country. I deployed to Iraq with the initial invasion in 2003 and completed another tour in 2008.

2A is not going to be a central issue to my campaign, but I want you all to know that I am a gun owner, and a 2A supporter. I'm a veteran, most of my campaign staff are veterans, and I have seen the lessons of history, and realize the necessity of the 2A. Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.

Check out my website for more information on where I stand on various issues: www.PlasterForCongress.com

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Many thanks to Minuteman for his introduction here. I am new to this format, so apologies on procedure breaches.

I would love to discuss any 2A issues with anyone here, but a little bit about me first:

I've been an ER Physician for over 30 years, traveling to some of the nation's largest cities to fill staffing crises in night shifts - in fact, I haven't worked a day shift since 1992! After I got my law degree I started contributing to many large medical/legal journals and realized I could probably create the journals myself, so I started a publishing company out of my basement which is now the largest publisher to Emergency Doctors. In 2001, I joined the Navy Reserves at the ripe age of 50 - I had a critical wartime skill and I thought I could serve my country. I deployed to Iraq with the initial invasion in 2003 and completed another tour in 2008.

2A is not going to be a central issue to my campaign, but I want you all to know that I am a gun owner, and a 2A supporter. I'm a veteran, most of my campaign staff are veterans, and I have seen the lessons of history, and realize the necessity of the 2A. Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.

Check out my website for more information on where I stand on various issues: www.PlasterForCongress.com

Thank you for the introduction.

You are our best hope; . in that seat.

My pleasure and honor to introduce you to the 2A community. Thank you for your service and all that you have done to help others. I pray that you will continue to contribute in an even greater capacity.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Welcome Doc! Saw your RV going north thru Edgewater this AM :)

Sorry my precint is in the 4th instead of the 3rd.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    486x274_q75.jpg

These are morale videos, that on my several deployments, I avoided, but they were broadcast and sent to family members. I found this one, deep in the inter webs, as I was attempting to validate Marks claims as a vet and true defender of the Constitution of the United States - in particular the Second Amendment.

Enjoy his video to his family while he was deployed, a while back:

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/240916/ltcmdr-mark-plaster#.VxrFtsc65Bw

https://static.dvidshub.net/media/thumbs/frames/video/C080/240916/486x274_q75.jpg

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Doc, you should have received a survey from Maryland Shall Issue about 2-3 weeks ago. If you can participate we will post your 2A grade on our forum.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Reminder I just received:

---

Today is the day. The Republican Primary in Maryland is today. We'll pick the nominees for the November elections.

While the pundits and the political class like to tell us they already know the outcomes in November, we know different. We saw it last year when Governor Hogan shocked the country.

We can do it again this November. But I'll need your help.

Please talk to you friends, family and neighbors and make sure they get out to vote. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generous support and loyalty throughout this campaign.

If you have any questions about where you need to vote, please contact my office at (443) 607-6538.

Mark Plaster, MD

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    Reminder I just received:

---

Today is the day. The Republican Primary in Maryland is today. We'll pick the nominees for the November elections.

While the pundits and the political class like to tell us they already know the outcomes in November, we know different. We saw it last year when Governor Hogan shocked the country.

We can do it again this November. But I'll need your help.

Please talk to you friends, family and neighbors and make sure they get out to vote. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generous support and loyalty throughout this campaign.

If you have any questions about where you need to vote, please contact my office at (443) 607-6538.

Mark Plaster, MD

Go DOC! Has my vote. Sarbanes NEEDS TO GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom