• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Last year I had 2A on my plate. Surprised it was not taken. I didn't renew it because it stood out too much.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Have any of you had any vandalism, or traffic stops that you suspect due to the plates? I like to stay low profile, but I'd like plates.

I don't have any of those types of identifying stickers or whatever on my vehicles. Even when I renewed my license last year at the MVA they asked if I wanted a veterans designation on it and I passed. I'm white, Christian, a gun owner, critical of the government, a veteran and a small businessman in addition to the day job. Each one is a checkmark in a box with this current administration for domestic terrorist. Hell for all I know I'm on a no fly list after giving my congressman a ration of crap. I don't need to advertise it for everyone to see. :rolleyes:

Plus I find that when folks on our side of the fence advertise the folks on the other side vandalize. Esp in an election year.

BurtonRW

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    My tags read JHNGALT.

Covers RKBA and a whole hell of a lot more.

I do get a friendly wave or honk every now and then.

:cool:

Gunlawyer

Jan 18, 2013
    Knoxville, MD
    Snapped a couple pictures this morning

c3nthusiast:

I see that is your first post. Welcome to the forum! I like your plate! What's your handle on Snugbus?

Here are a couple photos from this morning. "Gun plates" violate the Gray Man principle and, like NRA, or other easy to identify "gun" stickers, are a BAD idea for a variety of reasons. I have no other "gun enthusiast" indicators on my vehicles.

But what the hey, you gotta have a little fun in life and these are not ones that a non-gun person or most LE would even recognize so I figure I am not asking for it too much.

I will post some photos of some of my expired/from prior state "gun plates" this weekend.

IMG_4851.JPG

IMG_4852.JPG

Stay safe out there folks, unfortunately it is getting a tiny bit yuckier every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom