Attachments

• IMG_8581.jpg
      IMG_8581.jpg
      79 KB · Views: 1,005

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    We can't have them anyhow, they've got that infernal baby killing M4 profile grenade launcher cutout in it. And everybody knows how high the body count is from that cutout.:sad20:

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    We can't have them anyhow, they've got that infernal baby killing M4 profile grenade launcher cutout in it. And everybody knows how high the body count is from that cutout.:sad20:

Colt HBARs generally sell for lower than the 6920s, so if m4 profile prices crash hopefully HBAR prices do as well. :)

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Colt HBARs generally sell for lower than the 6920s, so if m4 profile prices crash hopefully HBAR prices do as well. :)

Given the rock bottom prices for decent clones, this could possibly be the end of line for Colt; they've been on the brink for a few years now having just emerged from bankruptcy a few months ago.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The record sales of ARs during the Obozo Zone means more and more people have been exposed to them by neighbors, friends, and co-workers, and that could keep sales strong.

Feb 28, 2013
    I'd rather build my own than buy one o' them cheapos. At least thataway I know I'm gittin' good milspec parts.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    The record sales of ARs during the Obozo Zone means more and more people have been exposed to them by neighbors, friends, and co-workers, and that could keep sales strong.

If prices are this cheap, the supply/demand curve would tend to suggest that demand isn't very high right now. How could demand really be high right now with Trump about to take office. I think a lot of retailers stocked up on inventory, and a lot of manufacturers produced a lot of inventory, thinking that Hillary was going to win or that they would take advantage of panic buying in October and early November.

If demand was really high, you would see a lack of availability throughout the nation akin to early 2013. It wasn't just Maryland in 2013 where things were scarce and expensive, but across the nation. A Rock River lower in February 2013 cost me $315 because demand was through the roof. Nowadays, what do they cost? $95?

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008

I doubt it. I think the market is saturated, especially for entry-level ARs. I fully expect that some of the weaker makers will go under in the next year or two.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Never been a fan of stockpiling the same types of guns, but those prices almost make you wanna buy them by the gross. :lol2:

Feb 28, 2013
    Aren't Windhams milspec?

I think so, but least when ya build yer own, yer sure of what yer gittin'.

I've done two now, and I'm confident that both are battlefield reliable. One of those I had to buy my own parts for, and it added up to a bit more than $395.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom