• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    And here ladies and gentlemen is where we teachers owe you an apology for these young people who have been brought up in a world with no consequences for their behavior, where they've been praised for everything they do and then active in an online world where they think they can say anything they want.

Then they acts surprised when in the real world, there are consequences for being a prick.

And by the way, goodbye. You've already violated several rules for basically being a prick, but you also already have two accounts.

Yes, you can make another, but I'll catch it again and I can guarantee it takes me far less time to hit the button than it does for you to make the account, so have at it sparky.

You smited him good!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    It would be funny (humorous) if Norton configured the account so he can log in but can't do anything else.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Norton or another mod probably had to clear up a few things. He's no long listed in the community list.

elkySS

Jul 5, 2014
    Middletown, MD
    MSP requires a lower receiver be submitted on a 77R as a regulated firearm, thus a 7 day wait and 30 days between purchases. There is a caliber request area, but no stipulation as to rifle or handgun. Any receiver is considered a regulated firearm. Other laws cover what you can do with it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    MSP requires a lower receiver be submitted on a 77R as a regulated firearm, thus a 7 day wait and 30 days between purchases. There is a caliber request area, but no stipulation as to rifle or handgun. Any receiver is considered a regulated firearm. Other laws cover what you can do with it.

Nope nada wrong. A pistol caliber lower is cash and carry. You can walk into a gun store, buy a CMMG 9mm stripped lower/built lower and walk out of the store with it in your hands that same day.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    okay, so say John Q Citizen buys a multical built lower, 7 day wait, no HQL. He/she shoots it as an HBAR but then wants to sell just the built lower. Wouldn’t they have to go through the 7 day MSP transfrt procedure since it is rifle caliber capable??

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

How the hell would one know the caliber of a lower??

Houston we have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom