• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steelersfan

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 28, 2013
    Guys really, I have what? Like 20 posts? Do you really thing I care if I get "banned". If you do you have me mistaken. Not like you can't spend 5 minutes and make a new account. TBH I'm kinda shocked I'm not banned yet, what is taking so long?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

Attachments

• 8A73AEDA-6C64-47AE-AB4D-C9A8ED2E0D76.jpg
      8A73AEDA-6C64-47AE-AB4D-C9A8ED2E0D76.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 226

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Guys really, I have what? Like 20 posts? Do you really thing I care if I get "banned". If you do you have me mistaken. Not like you can't spend 5 minutes and make a new account. TBH I'm kinda shocked I'm not banned yet, what is taking so long?

Why not just let it go and move on, there's too much good info and entertainment available here to get bogged down on one silly argument.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Don't quote, it'll save whatever mod drops the hammer the time of having to delete the quoted posts.

hermyjoe

Feb 5, 2012
    riverdale md
    wow, sorry about this. this is what happens when i finally figure out how to post . i will go back to just reading for a few more years. lol

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Hopefully I live through that

:lol2: Drop the hammer! Drop the hammer! I'll go look for my safe space:lol2:

And here ladies and gentlemen is where we teachers owe you an apology for these young people who have been brought up in a world with no consequences for their behavior, where they've been praised for everything they do and then active in an online world where they think they can say anything they want.

Then they acts surprised when in the real world, there are consequences for being a prick.

And by the way, goodbye. You've already violated several rules for basically being a prick, but you also already have two accounts.

Yes, you can make another, but I'll catch it again and I can guarantee it takes me far less time to hit the button than it does for you to make the account, so have at it sparky.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 3.20.15 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 3.20.15 AM.png
      1.4 KB · Views: 221

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    And here ladies and gentlemen is where we teachers owe you an apology for these young people who have been brought up in a world with no consequences for their behavior, where they've been praised for everything they do and then active in an online world where they think they can say anything they want.

Then they acts surprised when in the real world, there are consequences for being a prick.

And by the way, goodbye. You've already violated several rules for basically being a prick, but you also already have two accounts.

Yes, you can make another, but I'll catch it again and I can guarantee it takes me far less time to hit the button than it does for you to make the account, so have at it sparky.
    AMF

Huzzah.

wow, sorry about this. this is what happens when i finally figure out how to post . i will go back to just reading for a few more years. lol

You asked a legitimate question and we always welcome new members who seek to further their knowledge and experience.
    You had the "pleasure" of witnessing early on what happens to belligerent a-holes around here- especially those who challenge the mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom