How do I get in touch with a MOD? Website Issues..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rcbrownr7

Jun 15, 2017
    Annapolis
    Anyone know how i can contact a mod or site admin. My post count has gone down every time i sign on, for most this may not matter but I am trying to get to 50 post so i can sell in the forum.

TIA

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Anyone know how i can contact a mod or site admin. My post count has gone down every time i sign on, for most this may not matter but I am trying to get to 50 post so i can sell in the forum.

TIA

I am not a Mod and never played one , but you can not get post count up by a simple post .
    It is very complicated to say the least . Post counts can never be rushed , enjoy the forum and what it has to offer .

Rcbrownr7

Jun 15, 2017
    Annapolis
    It happens from time to time... nothing malicious, just gremlins in the system. You can PM texkev. He may be able to assist.

Thanks, I will try him. I didnt figure it was malicious but I have been working to get my post count up and i get back on and I am lower than when i started yesterday.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Are the post valid? not just to get your count up.. if your goal to quickly bump your count to sell.. big no no.

Rcbrownr7

Jun 15, 2017
    Annapolis
    Are the post valid? not just to get your count up.. if your goal to quickly bump your count to sell.. big no no.

All of the post have been valid, welcoming members to the board and adding to conversation. Even if they are deemed not to be valid I shouldn't be at less than the day before, I have been a member since mid last year i just dont post often. I decided to contribute on a few threads per day till I got to 50 but my count is going in the wrong direction.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    All of the post have been valid, welcoming members to the board and adding to conversation. Even if they are deemed not to be valid I shouldn't be at less than the day before, I have been a member since mid last year i just dont post often. I decided to contribute on a few threads per day till I got to 50 but my count is going in the wrong direction.
    Like I said.. it may look valid to you .. not to the mods or members here. ... you admitting to jack your post to sell...not gonna fair well. Just saying.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I would swear at Norton. Call his Mom names. That will get action.

posts in intro section dont count, etc. Kinda try to be helpful, which is diametrically opposed to me.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Often times people try to race to the 50 yard line , and if i remember it is frowned upon . That is how i see it , maybe someone else can enlighten me .

I do wish you luck , and welcome to the forum .

Rcbrownr7

Jun 15, 2017
    Annapolis
    Like I said.. it may look valid to you .. not to the mods.. and you admitting to jack your post to sell...not gonna fair well. Just saying.

I am not admitting to jacking my post up just to sell, I have decided to be more active on the board to slowly raise my post count. I think i had 3 new post yesterday, Is that really considered "jacking" my post count. I could understand if I suddenly had 20 new post but that isn't the case.Regardless of that argument I am declining in post count from when I started trying to be more active.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable

Threaten a lawsuit on first amendment grounds. Historically that has always worked.

To the OP. Keep posting, eventually you are going to hit the magic number and you too can sell your stuffs in the classifieds.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Too soon for popcorn?
    Nevah!!

a31c22350886a30baa36fa2d6f931396.jpg

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I believe that anything posted in the welcome section doesn't count. As others have said, the important thing is to contribute to the conversation. Lots of folks have tried to get their post counts up with rapid no-value added comments... they usually aren't here long. I'll echo the sentiment that if you are part of the conversation and community, the post count issue will take care of itself.

Best of luck.

Rcbrownr7

Jun 15, 2017
    Annapolis
    ok fine screw the fact that my post count didnt go up, lets assume all my recent post are BS and were deleted or that they were in the "Intro" forum, which some were. Why is my count going down from where i was before those post.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    ok fine screw the fact that my post count didnt go up, lets assume all my recent post are BS and were deleted or that they were in the "Intro" forum, which some were. Why is my count going down from where i was before those post.
    If a moderator deems a post to be "BS" they will delete it. Post count drops.

TIA
    The bolded is frowned upon by site admin.

posts in intro section dont count, etc. Kinda try to be helpful, which is diametrically opposed to me.

Any posts in the introduction thread don't count.
    Posts with a word or two, and no actual "legitimate" content will be removed.
    As stated previously, it is very common for people to rush to get in 50 posts so they can use the classifieds- this is very much frowned upon.
    Make sure your posts ask real questions or offer real assistance. You'll get to 50 posts in no time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom