Commercial robberies up and Family Dollar has the solution!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Despite the Baltimore City agitprop, robberies are way up. surprise, I know.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ercial-robberies-increase-20180117-story.html

In the meantime, the store has added a sign at the entrance asking customers to remove face masks and hoods before entering.

More signs, that's exactly what we need. How about another law to go with that sign?

Especially when there are so many repeat offenders on the loose. What if they don't care if they are caught on camera because the justice system is catch and release?

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Make a law that the sign must be posted!

And make the law very ambigous and cumbersome..."each sign, whose design shall meet all qualifications herein listed in (a)-(g)(ii), shall be posted at a height not to exceed the median stature of shopping population, translated in the most common thirty (30) languages to the hemisphere as to not preclude with bias any customers, shall also be posted .... "

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If you have less then one employee you don't need signs but more then one employee you need signs . They have to be in every language as not offend anybody .

I trap door in front of the counter would have been better , or a gun pointed back at them .

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    If you have less then one employee you don't need signs but more then one employee you need signs . They have to be in every language as not offend anybody .

I trap door in front of the counter would have been better , or a gun pointed back at them .

So what if you have exactly one employee? ;)

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Despite the Baltimore City agitprop, robberies are way up. surprise, I know.

More signs, that's exactly what we need. How about another law to go with that sign?

Especially when there are so many repeat offenders on the loose. What if they don't care if they are caught on camera because the justice system is catch and release?
    The Five Man Electrical Band approves!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Silly people. All they need to do is to hang a sign out front stating:

"We do not serve robbers. Not only that, but robbery is against the law and punishable by prison."

That should take care of it.

I need a break from this board for the rest of today before depression sets in.

All of this BS reminds me of 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom