• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    One thing his campaign should do is a cost analysis of how much Little Brian's grandstanding has cost the taxpayers of the state. Sure nothing will change the minds of the liberals, but the independents will listen to things like that.

The other subject is Frosh's complete and total lack of law enforcement involvement in the gang and MS-13 issue, despite being (technically) one of the state's chief law enforcement officers.

ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Craig is a local guy here in HoCo. I don't know him personally but I've reached out to some who do to get opinions on whether he can be a viable candidate against the Frosh-hole.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Craig is a local guy here in HoCo. I don't know him personally but I've reached out to some who do to get opinions on whether him can be a viable candidate against the Frosh-hole.

I know a guy who knows him and he's pretty excited that Wolf is in the race.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    How about THIS ?

One thing his campaign should do is a cost analysis of how much Little Brian's grandstanding has cost the taxpayers of the state. Sure nothing will change the minds of the liberals, but the independents will listen to things like that.

The other subject is Frosh's complete and total lack of law enforcement involvement in the gang and MS-13 issue, despite being (technically) one of the state's chief law enforcement officers.

OR

OR

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Not long ago, didn't he (Frosh) ask the MD Gen ASS'y for authority to hire additional attorneys to sue the Trump Administration, testifying that his office already had the funds to do it; and then only days after being given that authority, didn't he go back to the MGA for money to do that which he had just said he had the money to do?

In Consumer protection lingo, a favorite of his, isn't that commonly known as "bait and switch," or perhaps "fraud"?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    One suggestion, highlight his total lack of action on the MS-13 issues with a "13 Reasons to Vote Against Frosh" slogan. That will resonate even with some liberal people around the beltway who know that MS-13 is a real and growing presence and are worried about how it might affect them.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Has he ever said anything that didn't make you want to smack your head??

quote-because-i-don-t-think-it-s-true-i-don-t-think-corruption-is-endemic-to-the-process-in-brian-e-frosh-66-41-84.jpg

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Discussed here!
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219588

Book of faces
    https://m.facebook.com/craigwolf4ag/

I ask him on the book of faces his stand on 1A & 2A, his response was "in a few weeks we will put out the info"!

It will be like Hogan's responses, all back door, though someone else that he does...
    He needs to be out, front with I support the U. S. CONSTITUTION! I swore an oath to uphold it and I do and will!

He should have been on the bricks Monday!

IMHO

And yes, I do know that Hogan is better than brown...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom