• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Since most of my Jewish friends are from South Florida, they consistently vote democrat - I am the only R/ pro 2A Jew in the bunch. Yes, some were quite unhappy with Obama's Iran deal, but it was not enough to switch to R. Some are even "into guns," but not enough to support 2A. I take them to range whenever I see them and we have have discussions regarding 2A, but nothing really gets through.
    You need smarter Jewish friends. As I have oft said, 'ANY Jew in favor of gun control is either ignorant of the Holocaust, or a moron'.

I know about 3, and that includes my entire extended family (of probably 50 people). The rest are Democrap sheeple.
    You contradict yourself. Though the difference may seem negligible, you stated all non-Orthodox Jews vote Democrat with your post: "Same goes for non-Orthodox Jews. They blindly vote Democrat no matter what."

It would have been simple to write 'the majority of non-Orthodox Jews ....', with which I would agree, but you did not.

Words matter.

I think there are more than some know, but personally, I am a pariah in my family because of my stance of the 2A and firearms. I have stopped going to family events because of the constant off hand comments from them.

Matters not to me.

I guess many learned nothing from the Holocaust.

Pity.
    And your favorite singer is Pariah Carey. :D

I also stopped going to family events. Got tired of hearing liberal bullsh*t.
    VERY wise. :thumbsup:

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    sad isn't it? how can supposedly well educated people be so unintelligent to not look at an issue from a rational, objective standpoint?

And to make matters worse, some of the most vocal are lawyers.

Their parents should ask for their law school tuition back. It was wasted.

Law schools are generally liberal echo chambers. You have conlaw professors arguing that the 2nd Amendment is outdated and irrelevant, but they worship the penumbras in the 14th Amendment that grant a "right" to kill fetuses and have gay sex.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Since moving down here, I am staying in my parents 55+ community. I had lunch with my mom and all her Jewish friends and they are all anti gun and anti trump.

The conversation did not go well. Mom was kicking my foot during the conversation to get me to shut up. I was civil, but OMG it’s hard being a Jew sometimes when talking to other ones.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I guess I am not at the point of telling people off yet, I still think I might get through to some.

I'm way past that point. My favorite is to tell a liberal Jew that he's a pansy and that he would have assisted the Nazis in the camp to save his own neck. Really gets under their skin :)

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    IIRC the Senate version has no such language

Correct.

Members of the house leadership are pointing to their fix NICS bill to keep guns from people who may do harm.

The house is not interested in creating a new bill, they want the Senate to move on what was already sent.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    FNC reporting Fix NICS portion of the bill had been decoupled from the remaining National Reciprocity bill.

This is very bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    FNC reporting Fix NICS portion of the bill had been decoupled from the remaining National Reciprocity bill.

This is very bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The House could hold their feet to the fire and put it back if they want, and I hope they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom