• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    So if I wanted to have a package shipped to the UPS store in Shrewsbury, how does that work?

I thought I remembered hearing that they used to just let anyone have stuff shipped there and then you come pick it up, but when I look on their site it seems that you have to have a "mailbox" agreement with them first or something along those lines.

Has anyone done this recently? What's the deal?

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    Not Shrewsbury, but used the Pentagon City location in VA. Just called the location, they even said that parking on the street might be available and it was. The pizza joint next door was overpriced and not very good.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    I have used the Shrewsbury office. It's been awhile. I'd give them a call to see what they need. I recall it was very easy. I think the fee was around $5. You can track it as usual but they'll also call you when they receive it.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I have used the Shrewsbury office. It's been awhile. I'd give them a call to see what they need. I recall it was very easy. I think the fee was around $5. You can track it as usual but they'll also call you when they receive it.

Ditto. Never a problem. Hit the UPS and visit The Gun Bunker while there.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    It was few years ago you can get something shipped there and pay a fee each time, call it a convenience fee. Or you could rent a mailbox which was $144 a year, but that was a few years back. If you have of people you trust you could always go in together on mailbox to lower the burden.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I have a friend in New Freedom that I have stuff shipped to but I always thought a shared PO box amongst a group of people would be convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom