• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yikes, that's a pretty penny.

OTOH, they're the only game in town for a 9mm AK. And you can SBR that thing in like ten seconds flat on the pistol version ($1500).

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    No. All AK rifles banned
    Pisrol is legal once on the roster

Atlantic has said it would be MD legal rifle. It's not kalishnakov action, it's blowback. Cash and carry, just.. A lot of cash :)

I've been looking forward to this release for awhile, can't wait to get one in my hands.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Atlantic has said it would be MD legal rifle. It's not kalishnakov action, it's blowback. Cash and carry, just.. A lot of cash :)

I've been looking forward to this release for awhile, can't wait to get one in my hands.

This!

only question is should I go with the pistol or the rifle folder for the Form 1 SBR. Rifle would be cash and carry and no need to wait for roster board. Pistol would mean no messing around with the silly barrel extension.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    This!

only question is should I go with the pistol or the rifle folder for the Form 1 SBR. Rifle would be cash and carry and no need to wait for roster board. Pistol would mean no messing around with the silly barrel extension.

Also it depends on what stock option you're going for. The pistol is drilled for some aftermarket stocks( that I'm not into). If I bought one I'd go for either the polymer( cheapest of the rifles)and swap with Euro wood or the side folder.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium

Why do they put AK in the name if it's not kalishnakov action? It does look pretty cool.

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    As much as I like the Atlantic guys, this to me is a $600-700 gun. The price and features are just really out of sync.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom