Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    308, takes P-Mags. PM for Pricing.

901.jpg

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Wow, talk about a close one! I was in there at lunch time on Friday and that Conjurer tried to sell me a SCAR 17. I fought his mind control tricks, but then he whipped out the LWRC M6 SPR. My knees were buckling, but my debit card stayed safe in my wallet.

If that 901 had showed up while I was there, Mark would have had me for sure! :D

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    If that 901 had showed up while I was there, Mark would have had me for sure!

Those magic donuts have that effect. Are there more of these on the way? They sort of remind me of an El Camino, but I still want one. ;-)

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Those magic donuts have that effect. Are there more of these on the way? They sort of remind me of an El Camino, but I still want one. ;-)

I have about 75 on order. I'm hoping to get another. Don't get any ideas about trading an El Camino for one. I'm still holding out for a 69 C3 with the factory L88 option.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    Wow, talk about a close one! I was in there at lunch time on Friday and that Conjurer tried to sell me a SCAR 17. I fought his mind control tricks, but then he whipped out the LWRC M6 SPR. My knees were buckling, but my debit card stayed safe in my wallet.

If that 901 had showed up while I was there, Mark would have had me for sure! :D

Still got the 17s Mark?

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    It's probably pretty safe to say that he doesn't have these in stock and doesn't know when he'll be able to get them.

LineofSight: Mark didn't have any SCAR 17's when I was in there last week... at least, not that I saw.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    It's probably pretty safe to say that he doesn't have these in stock and doesn't know when he'll be able to get them.

LineofSight: Mark didn't have any SCAR 17's when I was in there last week... at least, not that I saw.

I saw one a few months back in black before the crazyness. I realized later when I posted the topic was old. Thanks for update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom