• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I was up at 2A a little more than a week ago to pick up some of the new CCI "Quiet" 22lr ammo to test out. While there I saw a beauty in the case calling to me. It was a previously owned, but never fired, HK USP9 SD. Ive had my mind set on getting one for years and after it was put in my hands, that time was now. Mark had it priced well so there was no stopping me, it would be mine! :party29:

So yesterday I went by 2A and picked it up. Got home and gave it a cleaning. It still had the factory grease/anti-seize in it and the barrel was absolutely spotless. She's one sexy beast! My Silencerco Osprey is gonna feel right at home paired up with it.

So Mark, thank you. And long live 2A!

IMAG0231-1.jpg

IMAG0232-1.jpg

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I was up at 2A a little more than a week ago to pick up some of the new CCI "Quiet" 22lr ammo to test out. While there I saw a beauty in the case calling to me. It was a previously owned, but never fired, HK USP9 SD. Ive had my mind set on getting one for years and after it was put in my hands, that time was now. Mark had it priced well so there was no stopping me, it would be mine! :party29:

So yesterday I went by 2A and picked her up. Got home and gave her a cleaning. It still had the factory grease/anti-seize in it and the barrel was absolutely spotless. She's one sexy beast! My Silencerco Osprey is gonna feel right at home paired up with it.

So Mark, thank you. And long live 2A!

Awesome, saw that one in there before. :thumbsup: Want another 9mm, but I could not let it distract me from the CZ-75 I want though.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Awesome, saw that one in there before. :thumbsup: Want another 9mm, but I could not let it distract me from the CZ-75 I want though.

He's got a new HK USP9 SD in the shop right now. But I cant fault you for wanting a CZ. Looking at getting a CZ75 SA at some point myself. The USP9 SD is something Ive wanted for years. When I saw this one I jumped at it. And Im really glad I did. Heading to the range this Saturday to have some fun with it.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Like the case, where'd you get that?

Unfortunatley the case isnt an actual HK case like the ones the "Tacticals" use to come with some years back. Its basically the same exact thing but isnt branded with the HK logo.

Its made by/for Blackhawk. They call it a "Discreet SOCOM Pistol Case". I got mine for around $50 but dont remember where I purchased it at. Ive had it for a couple months and have been using it for my Threaded P226 Elite and Osprey until now and its been great. Its padded very well and the pouches are velcro backed and can be moved around however you like. From now on I think it'll be the USP9 SD's new home.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/blackhawk-discreet-socom-pistol-case-black.html

RDF5186

Feb 26, 2012
    HARFORD CO
    That's awesome. I've been looking for a USP 9 c for my wife. I wish I could afford. New one. Good gun. I love them

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    That's awesome. I've been looking for a USP 9 c for my wife. I wish I could afford. New one. Good gun. I love them

It's my first HK and Im really glad I picked it up. Can't wait to get it to the range on Saturday!

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Nice man, that was the used one right? If it was I'm surprised that gun was there that long, was in flawless shape. Good buy!

It was, although I think a better term for this one would be "previously owned" because it looks like it was never used. I looked over every inch of it and couldn't find any evidence that it was ever fired outside the factory. It still had the factory grease/anti-seize in it and the bore was flawless. I had been eyeing one for a couple years now and I just couldn't pass this one up. I even sold another gun to help pay for it which is something I never do.

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    I came to this thread expecting to see that sear gun and i was going to watch my jaw drop. None the less congrats on the new pistol!

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I came to this thread expecting to see that sear gun and i was going to watch my jaw drop. None the less congrats on the new pistol!

I can only dream about ever owning a select fire MP5, lol.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Range Report:

No surprise here, it shoots like a dream! I went to the range today and put 150 rounds through it. The first 50 (PMC 115gr) were unsuppressed just to get use to the grip, trigger, and sights. The next 100 were suppressed using my Silencerco Osprey 9mm and Fiocchi 158gr Subsonic. Now, I'm not a top marksman, but I was really impressed with the accuracy this gun is capable of. I'm sure almost all guns are more accurate then the person pulling the trigger. But still, I'm really impressed.

The below photo is of the last 50 rounds of Fiocchi 158gr. Each group consists of 25 rounds and were fired with my suppressor attached.

8-10 yards
    Standing
    Slow fired
    Suppressed

IMAG0235.jpg

Lastly, I just want to thank Mark and 2A again for the outstanding customer service I always receive whenever I call or walk into the shop. Thanks! And you already know that I'll be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom