• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I've only had the pretzels there....sounds like I need to branch out. Pretzels alone are worth the trip

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    I just had a pretzel dog for lunch and a 6-pack of pretzels to go for guest's tonight.

The meatloaf mix from the butcher is outstanding - fresh ground beef, pork and veal.
    Makes great baby meatloaf burgers on the grill.

ruger45

Feb 8, 2008
    I live across the street from this place and its so worth. The pretzels are great. Randy's in Hughesville on Rt 5 is great. Get the Pork BBQ sandwich and slaw. Its 2 or 3 sandwiches on one. Dale's Smoke house on 210 in Indian Head is good too. Get the Pork chop platter. It is really good. In Waldorf on 301 you have Lefty's that is really good and you can get anything there and you will have there. My go to at Lefty's is the brisket.

nohackme

May 13, 2011
    I went and checked it out based on some of the posts here. Saw a huge line for pretzels, figured they must be good.

I was not disappoint.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    They're having the last cookout of the season this week, got mine.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

****Yea, it seemed like just a declarative statement to me. He came in, said his piece on this thread, and poof he’s out!

Now, I’ve gone to that market in Germantown, bought *awesome* BBQ there along with some dry rubs, and sauces I use at home, and am strongly of the opinion that personal hygiene is indeed and in fact NOT over rated at all, and I wish more people felt the same way.

A bit of soap and water, mebbe some Speed Stick or Axe deodorant spray if you want attention from tons of hot single women, and of course some delicious BBQ from this very market we are discussing and I’m thinking it’s gonna be sausage time soon... :innocent0

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    ****Yea, it seemed like just a declarative statement to me. He came in, said his piece on this thread, and poof he’s out!

Now, I’ve gone to that market in Germantown, bought *awesome* BBQ there along with some dry rubs, and sauces I use at home, and am strongly of the opinion that personal hygiene is indeed and in fact NOT over rated at all, and I wish more people felt the same way.

A bit of soap and water, mebbe some Speed Stick or Axe deodorant spray if you want attention from tons of hot single women, and of course some delicious BBQ from this very market we are discussing and I’m thinking it’s gonna be sausage time soon... :innocent0

I live real close to it and shop there regularly. I never get close enough to the employees to notice anything. I can’t say I’ve noticed anything with the customers either. It’s no worse than going to the Walmart in Germantown but that’s not saying much. In any case, they’re just following Hollyweird.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bad-hygiene-stars-who-hate-to-shower-106712/

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I live close by as well

I live real close to it and shop there regularly. I never get close enough to the employees to notice anything. I can’t say I’ve noticed anything with the customers either. It’s no worse than going to the Walmart in Germantown but that’s not saying much. In any case, they’re just following Hollyweird.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bad-hygiene-stars-who-hate-to-shower-106712/

weird. I live down the street by the lake and have been going there forever and never have seen weird stuff. Great food, too. Love the fried chicken and cooper sharp sausage pretzels.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Fried chicken and cooper sausage...

The thought of that has me drooling like Homer Simpson. But I am a fan of the homemade donuts. I can't keep myself from finishing half a dozen in car before I reach Rockville.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The thought of that has me drooling like Homer Simpson. But I am a fan of the homemade donuts. I can't keep myself from finishing half a dozen in car before I reach Rockville.

*****Half a dozen!!! That's like uhhh.... errr... SIX!

Attachments

• Wilford.jpg
      Wilford.jpg
      50.1 KB · Views: 166
    • wilford3.jpg
      wilford3.jpg
      17 KB · Views: 160

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Yeah, it is usually six. I could finish 8 from KrispieKreme at Fallsgrove because the donuts are smaller. Dia-what? So that is why my fingers and does have this weird tingling feeling and I'm thirsty all the time ;-(. Well, I guess when I die, and they cut me open at the autopsy table, there won't be any mystery why I died. But, they will probably categorize it as another C19 death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom