• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Foohaus

Nov 22, 2020
    Haven’t been in the past year, but Silver Eagle Group out in Ashburn is a very nice indoor range and has a wide selection of ammo. Prices were reasonable and I found the staff friendly and helpful.

Depends on what part of MoCo you live in, but it’s only about 30 minutes from me, so just as close, if not a bit closer, than Frederick.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Any updates to ammo prices in Moco?

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has updates regarding ammo in the Montgomery County area. I'm not desperate, but I'd like to replenish some stash. I plan to go to the range and I usually use up lots of ammo (they sure go pretty quickly!) so I'd rather be prepared.

I'm looking for:

9mm flatnose fmj
    9mm jhp
    12 gauge 00 buck

I may venture out to Frederick, Baltimore, or VA if the situation is better. Thanks.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Bumping this thread to see if anyone has updates regarding ammo in the Montgomery County area. I'm not desperate, but I'd like to replenish some stash. I plan to go to the range and I usually use up lots of ammo (they sure go pretty quickly!) so I'd rather be prepared.

I'm looking for:

9mm flatnose fmj
    9mm jhp
    12 gauge 00 buck

I may venture out to Frederick, Baltimore, or VA if the situation is better. Thanks.

What quantities?

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Hi Ammo Jon,

I'll be driving north and passing by Baltimore (your area) again on Saturday if you are available. Same quantities as your previous private message. I'll send you a PM.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Has anyone seen any birdshot locally lately? I'm essentially out of the 1200fps stuff I need for AGC Trap, and the next stop is paying 40cpr online.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

I'm looking for:

9mm flatnose fmj
    9mm jhp
    12 gauge 00 buck

Prices are coming down online- suggest buying there. With moderate quantities from most sites you’ll get free shipping.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Any recommendations for online (or local) places to get 300 BLK ammo? In a moment of weakness, I bought a Sig Sauer pistol from Dan at Baltimore's Best Pawn that shoots this caliber so I need to get more ammo! I've bee checking Ammoseek for online vendors to buy from but if you guys know other places that have good prices and ship for free, it would be great to know. Thanks all.

Cal68

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Any recommendations for online (or local) places to get 300 BLK ammo? In a moment of weakness, I bought a Sig Sauer pistol from Dan at Baltimore's Best Pawn that shoots this caliber so I need to get more ammo! I've bee checking Ammoseek for online vendors to buy from but if you guys know other places that have good prices and ship for free, it would be great to know. Thanks all.

Cal68

Not cheap enough!

https://supplymunitions.com/product...out-150-grain-full-metal-jacket-50-round-box/

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    That shop is always so dangerous for me. Go in for one reason, and end up picking up a new gun.

Got this one last week ...

361d18817961db3a16c840af446bf6cb.jpg

The ammo selection behind the counter seemed pretty healthy.

Damn, that's a badass looking shotgun. :thumbsup:

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa

Cal68

Here:

https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/300-aac-blackout-ammo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom