• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Id love to know the justification for seizing those items and if they didn’t, the reason for publishing it. I have a K98 with Nazi markings. It’s in my safe. If they raid my home would that be published?

I'd be willing to bet that the church desecration included spray paint and a swastika. It was collected as supporting evidence.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Why don't they state a double headed dildo was seized from the sock drawer whenever a woman is arrested? Nothing is served by either announcement, and even if he were a felon he could possess the items they seized.

A souvineer like that is best kept to prank the Lt. :party29:

But seriously, I'm curious too as to why 1)Those items were seized and 2)Those items needed to be broadcast out there? Smear campaign from the get-go by a prejudiced media?

"Nazi gear and 2,500 rounds of baby killer ammo, ohmergawd".

A souvineer like that is best kept to prank the Lt. :party29:

But seriously, I'm curious too as to why 1)Those items were seized and 2)Those items needed to be broadcast out there? Smear campaign from the get-go by a prejudiced media?

"Nazi gear and 2,500 rounds of baby killer ammo, ohmergawd".

There was a swastika spray painted inside the church so it's germane to the investigation. Don't want to be "smeared" for having Nazi gear, don't vandalize a church with matching symbols. Makes it hard for me to be sympathetic.

https://patch.com/maryland/belair/2-charged-bel-air-church-vandalism

"A swastika, racial slur and anti-gay graffiti were spray-painted in the enclosed area behind the altar, police reported."

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Desecration of a house of worship is horrible. However, the mention of the Nazi memorabilia is stupid, building the case against him. I'm Jewish and I find anything Nazi to be offensive, but the last time that I checked, me being offended doesn't prevent somebody from being offensive. If speech and expression is truly free, then we must accept the right of people to be offensive as long as they are not directly harming us or robbing us of our liberty.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I have a very low tolerance for swastika toting, wannabe skinhead/nazi's. I would take great joy in encountering this gentleman face to face and "re-educating" him.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I'd be willing to bet that the church desecration included spray paint and a swastika. It was collected as supporting evidence.

As an aside, this is why houses of worship need security plans, including how they will respond in active shooter situations. IMHO, it's a short walk from breaking in at night and destroying church property to showing up during worship and destroying lives with the firearms he owned.

He needs to go away. And you who are involved in your congregation's ministry, talk to your Rabbi, Priest, Pastor, or other ordained leader and get moving on this. And talk that leader into obtaining a Wear and Carry.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Desecration of a house of worship is horrible. However, the mention of the Nazi memorabilia is stupid, building the case against him. I'm Jewish and I find anything Nazi to be offensive, but the last time that I checked, me being offended doesn't prevent somebody from being offensive. If speech and expression is truly free, then we must accept the right of people to be offensive as long as they are not directly harming us or robbing us of our liberty.

A couple of posts up it mentions that swastikas were spray painted on the church, so there is some relevance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom