• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Well, just a quick GunBroker check (by no means a thorough or exhaustive search in any way), the above bolded prices represent a general value for these guns in average condition. The total comes to $5100. So your $83/gun cost turned into $425/gun value. And should their real value equal just half of this, $2550 still represents more than double your money.

So in other words, yeah, I think you done good. :party29:

Wow, I think some of those estimates might be on the high side. The 10/22s for example aren't in pristine shape. I'd say 5/10 maybe. I'm debating whether to stick with local sale or just throw them all on GunBroker starting at $150 no reserve and roll the dice. Locally, it seems like no matter what you have to offer everyone will offer you an AR or old shotgun in trade :lol2:

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Wow, I think some of those estimates might be on the high side. The 10/22s for example aren't in pristine shape. I'd say 5/10 maybe. I'm debating whether to stick with local sale or just throw them all on GunBroker starting at $150 no reserve and roll the dice. Locally, it seems like no matter what you have to offer everyone will offer you an AR or old shotgun in trade :lol2:

Even so, I think you got the deal of the year. Smart man.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    PV, thanks for the back story. Sell what you have no interest in keeping via GB as I suspect the folks might keep coming back to you, offering $100 for this rifle, and $100 for that one. It was the package price the made the deal attractive. If you could have picked the ones you wanted for a $100 each, you very well might have, but were only given an all or none option.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You know how you did well? Take 2 steps into the gun show and sell a rifle for $450. Watch the dude trade it straight up to a dealer and then the dealer is asking $350 for it. :deal:

I almost bought it back :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom