• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Just saw that they have 4 flasks on overstock sale. They are $75 each and you can use code freeship for free delivery.

https://www.jacobbromwell.com/search?type=product&q=overstock

If you get over $100 purchase you can use my referral code to get $50 off but you lose free shipping. I don't need the referral but if it helps you save. http://jacobbromwell.refr.cc/davido

Couldn't resist picking this one up. Even got the insurance just in case. $94 total for free replacement for any damage or loss.

jacob-bromwell-main-catalog-liberty-flask-overstocked-27997303570566_500x.jpg

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    from their site

Made of pure, solid copper and features our proprietary hot-tinned interior. Considered to be a long lost art, hot-tinning is a manufacturing process pioneered by Jacob Bromwell® nearly 200 years ago. As a highly-skilled, labor-intensive process, we take sheets of tin and apply it through a process of heating directly to the copper. Hot-tinning makes each piece unique and historically-correct to the original design, and ensures your product is food and beverage safe.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I was just getting ready to post this. I picked up a couple of them for upcoming birthdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom