• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Damn those people!

The government of Virginia sure didn't mind when we left one of the cousins dead on the battlefield at Gettysburg and my great-great grandfather coming back crippled after his internment in a Yankee prison.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Is this or is this not THE EXACT SAME DULICITOUS HORSES ASS that we have multiple pictures of IN BLACKFACE??

Yeah. I GAS about what he says...

Yeah Republicans in VA should be screaming this from the rooftops. Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggerfinger

States Rights!
    Sep 1, 2012
    Richlands, North Carolina
    This communist is going to keep hammering on the blasting cap until the dynamite goes off. He may think that everyone in those blue counties are all for him, but he's going to find out differently.

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    Commies going to commie, need to get the negative press on him some run time to erode is support

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Yeah Republicans in VA should be screaming this from the rooftops. Insane.

They should, yes. But these are the Virginia republicans who couldn't bother to even run a candidate in the better part of a dozen districts, leaving them wide open to Bloombots. These are the Virginia Republicans who by the tens of thousands where it matters, couldn't even be bothered to get out and vote.

I'd like to think this turn of events will wake up and motivate a few of them that slept through the recent election, but I have my worries that awakening can't keep up with the Fairfax/Loudon/Arlington soccer mom population boom with Bloomberg Cash Frosting. Virginia gun owners, like Maryland's, are going to discover the importance of court cases and backing the organizations that see them through.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Well these idiots did sent this “official” letter to him last month. Look at what they’ve installed in Richmond. Nothing like alternate history!

Attachments

• C660DE69-E955-49D4-9C44-AF3551DED090.jpg
      C660DE69-E955-49D4-9C44-AF3551DED090.jpg
      101.7 KB · Views: 630
    • B4BF88DD-9253-4F1D-9CCA-6F98F05E174E.jpg
      B4BF88DD-9253-4F1D-9CCA-6F98F05E174E.jpg
      102.8 KB · Views: 593
    • 193B2B39-25EF-49CC-81E4-18F90AB60120.jpg
      193B2B39-25EF-49CC-81E4-18F90AB60120.jpg
      78.2 KB · Views: 590

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This is why people are catching on to the sedition that Bloomberg is trying to perform state-by-state. I hope he p1sses away every nickel he has paying off lackeys like these.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I'm sure that Gov. Blackface will be making hay out of the Confederate flags that will be flying at the protest today to point out that the individuals who oppose his onw racism, infanticide, attempts to rewrite history, and utter contempt for the US Constitution are the problem, and not himself.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It’s sad that now if your in conflict with the “official view” you are branded either a RACIST or a WHITE SUPREMACIST!. And to remove statues depicting historical figure and replacing them with figures of “diversity” is plain BS! You don’t replace a statue of one color with that of another or alphabet person. Give them an inch and they’ll take your heritage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom