• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    I think im going to make everyone wear name tags next month.

Better Idea: MDS members can sign up for the shoot with their user names on here... Confusion eliminated!

I think Matt has to be the most popular shooter's name, there's like at least 4 of 'em every month... we might have to go to middle initials! :D

Congrats Magnumite!:thumbsup:

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    thanks. There are 3 Mike's also, IIRC. I'll bring some small mail labels (because have a bunch of them) and each member can put their user name on the label then on their hat or shirt if they choose to do so.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I really want to get out to this, couldn't make this past one due to work. I actually just joined the club, once I get acclimated I'd be happy to help out with the pistol events. I know there is a gun show coming up, I have a good amount of experience organizing events and would love to help out.

Question, is an MP 40 converted to a 9mm ok for this event or do I have to leave it in 40?

TD

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Question, is an MP 40 converted to a 9mm ok for this event or do I have to leave it in 40?

TD

You'll find this is a very relaxed shoot. The rules are basically be safe and shoot whatever you want as long as it's not a magnum caliber. No classes or power factors. Oh, and did I say be safe?

mckkelso

Feb 19, 2009
    harford county
    Finally got my new competition holster today and I can not wait to get it out to than range this should definitely drop my draw times a little. Also a special thanks to fuddlebucks for getting this holster for me so quick.

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Finally got my new competition holster today and I can not wait to get it out to than range this should definitely drop my draw times a little. Also a special thanks to fuddlebucks for getting this holster for me so quick.
    What did you get?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Cool. I slicked up my CZ P-09, so I'm looking forward to running that. The horrendous double action trigger is actually pretty good now so, I won't be running it cocked and locked like I did my 75B. I doubt my BladeTech holster will be ready by the next shoot though.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    I am definitely trying to make it to the next event. I haven't fired a handgun in about a year though....

I'll be bringing a stack of hurt feelings reports and citing anybody who dares give me shit about my performance :D

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    You'll be alright. You can see members razz each other but never negatively criticize. Once they know each other its just funnin'. The safety rules are the gospel. Shoot only as fast as you can shoot safe and hit the targets. With time and practice will come smooth and fast. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford

Attachments

• deadpool-shells.jpg
      deadpool-shells.jpg
      88.6 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads