• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 67temp

Jun 25, 2009
    Gettysburg, PA
    I stopped at DSG in glen burnie yesterday, they had a bunch of cci quiet, 325 federal automatch bricks, and some other brand I forget. They probably had 20+ boxes left of the automatch for $19.99. Limit 1

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    DSG in Waldorf and California both have lots of federal left. Guys at the Waldorf shop told me there's many cases in the back, so stop by all weekend.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    DSG in Waldorf and California both have lots of federal left. Guys at the Waldorf shop told me there's many cases in the back, so stop by all weekend.

Did just that stopped in today at 1030 they still had 50 plus box's of Fed 325@19.99 just 1 per customer but it enough to cover the next range trip.

ngman

MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2013
    Western Howard County
    DSG at Rio in Gaithersburg restocked their 22LR. They had many 325 packs of Federals left. Limit 1 at $20. The also have Remington 9mm on sale buy one at $15.99 get 1/2 off 2nd box. Works out to .24c round. No limit.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    DSG at Rio in Gaithersburg restocked their 22LR. They had many 325 packs of Federals left. Limit 1 at $20. The also have Remington 9mm on sale buy one at $15.99 get 1/2 off 2nd box. Works out to .24c round. No limit.

Good to hear. Did you notice if they have any other .22 yet, apart from the minimags and thunderbolt-which-I-don't-like?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    DSG White Marsh has Federal Automatch. They have 20 up front and the guy said they have LOTS more in back.

DSG Hunt Valley. No regular .22. Sporting goods guy said they will have some tomorrow.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Just stopped by DSG in Glenn Burnie to check to see if they had any Federal .22. They didn't. What they did have was a bunch of pissed off customers acting like compete dicks because they didn't have any .22 buckets. Two or three of the customers were being complete a-holes to the manager and claiming they are selling all the ammo to their friends or keeping it for themselves. Now the customers are on their phones with who knows who complaining about the .22 conspiracy. Much respect to the DSG employees who kept there cool dealing with these toothless, inbreds. Grow up people.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Just stopped by DSG in Glenn Burnie to check to see if they had any Federal .22. They didn't. What they did have was a bunch of pissed off customers acting like compete dicks because they didn't have any .22 buckets. Two or three of the customers were being complete a-holes to the manager and claiming they are selling all the ammo to their friends or keeping it for themselves. Now the customers are on their phones with who knows who complaining about the .22 conspiracy. Much respect to the DSG employees who kept there cool dealing with these toothless, inbreds. Grow up people.

Dicks Westminster has no buckets either but they do still have Fed 325

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan

Wow, it's been a while since I've heard of anyone acting that bad about ammo.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    I rolled into DSG in Crofton this morning looking for the buckets off 22 myself.... Im thinking they must be holding on to put them out on Fathers day.. just my 2 cent

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      97.2 KB · Views: 242

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    DSG in lexington park had about 20 boxes of federal auto match and a few 100 rd boxes of Winchester this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom