• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    Nope. I've never taken my 9mm bore lock out of the package and it's been used 5 times.

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Does anyone know if the lock actually has to be inserted into the firearm before taking possession? My lock is currently worthless until I'm able to find the keys...

Depends on the shop. I wasn't required to install one buying at 2A. Not sure how they or any other shop would handle it with no keys available, although if they don't ask...

5amhunt

Dark And Early
    Oct 10, 2014
    Looking for a .40sw lock to borrow for my USPc
    Moco area

Edit: FYI Spreadsheet is not working

Last edited:

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Looking for a 9mm lock in the Annapolis area. New CZ PCR will be here next week!

I pick it up on 1/23 .... help.

Last edited:

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Assuming the spreadsheet still is in full fail mode, I beseech the group - just moved, can't lay hands on my 9mm lock, and need one foir Thursday 1/22 for just a moment... Can anyone help?

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Does any one have a 9mm lock that I could use for 5 mins? I have to go to Lou's today(his only day open)and can not for the life of me find my lock. I actually think Atlantic guns didn't give me it and took it out post transfer at the shop.. Who really knows. Can someone be a pal and help me out ?? Thanks guys.

Feel free to call. (240) 408-4361

Last edited:

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I have a lock that you can use . I will be driving through Mt Airy twice today. Once on my way to Germantown and then again on my way back to Westminster. What time would you need the lock?

edit. Sorry, but I just spent the last 15 minutes looking for the lock and can not find it. I know that I have seen, but I just cant put my hands on it at this moment. Good luck

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Does any one have a 9mm lock that I could use for 5 mins? I have to go to Lou's today(his only day open)and can not for the life of me find my lock. I actually think Atlantic guns didn't give me it and took it out post transfer at the shop.. Who really knows. Can someone be a pal and help me out ?? Thanks guys.

Feel free to call. (240) 408-4361
    *koff* heading to Lou's this afternoon myself *koff*

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    I have a lock that you can use . I will be driving through Mt Airy twice today. Once on my way to Germantown and then again on my way back to Westminster. What time would you need the lock?

edit. Sorry, but I just spent the last 15 minutes looking for the lock and can not find it. I know that I have seen, but I just cant put my hands on it at this moment. Good luck

I'm 10 mins from Germantown let me know
    Thankss

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom