• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    So, there I was meeting up with jhud10 again tonight and he pulls out his display case of pens he's made, he acts all friendly like, and next thing I know I'm handing him more of my cash....what a trickster!:lol2: I now have another of his beautiful creations made with .308 shells.

If you haven't bought a pen from Jon, please do so. They are absolutely gorgeous! The only issue is he has sooooo many to choose from and he is such a nice guy!

Thanks again Jon!

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    You tricked me for sure. I have been checking out all his pens he advertises and his communications seem to be perfect to all the members buying from him. I thought no way he made a bad deal.

Now show us the pictures of your pens....

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    Here are the 2 I have so far......

Attachments

• 20140216_211449.jpg
      20140216_211449.jpg
      42.9 KB · Views: 1,070

Mr H

Banana'd
    So, there I was meeting up with jhud10 again tonight and he pulls out his display case of pens he's made, he acts all friendly like, and next thing I know I'm handing him more of my cash....what a trickster!:lol2: I now have another of his beautiful creations made with .308 shells.

If you haven't bought a pen from Jon, please do so. They are absolutely gorgeous! The only issue is he has sooooo many to choose from and he is such a nice guy!

Thanks again Jon!

Yeah.....

Been there, spent that...

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

jhud10

Aug 28, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you happy with your pens. Dan sorry next time I meet you I'll leave the pen case at home so you can keep some money in your wallet. :)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    LOL, the same thing happened to me. He busts out the merchandise and Im like :whoa:
    I would have bought more If I had the cash on me. Jon, you should invest in one of those credit card readers you can plug into your phone ;)

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Are those pens D.C. legal?

Nope there not. You should not buy one or ever experience the greatness that is these pens (although 5 people in my office now have them). They are a serious dange to society and even though they have been basically drilled out and can't be made back into ammo by 99% of the common man they are super seriously serial killer dangerous. I urge you not to buy one because then I'd have to be lumped in with the bad joke crowd of dangerous pen owners.

P.S. I created a similar thread praising JHud10! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has nothing but positive things to say about his product and business mannerisims!!!!!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom