• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!

How do you like it so far? Weight and overall sound suppression? I have the Gemtech Quicksand QD and love it, although I haven't heard many people speak about the G5. Everybody seems to be huge AAC fanboys, which is fine as they have great products. I'm just trying to find some real world experiences on the G5. Sorry about the thread jacking. You can PM me your response if you like.

DomiNATE

Trololol
    Jun 10, 2009
    Howard County
    How do you like it so far? Weight and overall sound suppression? I have the Gemtech Quicksand QD and love it, although I haven't heard many people speak about the G5. Everybody seems to be huge AAC fanboys, which is fine as they have great products. I'm just trying to find some real world experiences on the G5. Sorry about the thread jacking. You can PM me your response if you like.

I'm happy with it. Yea I think AAC's marketing has done very well for them. Had I been less poor at the time I would have gone with the G-5 T model but it is what it is. The G-5 is an ounce heavier than the Quicksand actually. Suppresses pretty well I guess, never had any subsonic ammo to use it with. I'll actually have a Quicksand soon as well so I can do some side by side testing if I ever go shooting again. My only real world experience is going to the range and being your average mall ninja

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom