• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan-o

fly in the wall
    Dec 6, 2009
    Hagerstown
    Please let me know what you think!

1) A letter writing campaign to Glock, Colt, Armalite, Smith and Wesson, the big names, asking them to join in with the more than sixty firearms retailers in declining to support states that do not support gun owners. If we can hit their weapons suppliers for being despots, why not? Its worth a try I think..

2) Annual "invite a legislator to shoot" weekend. Get shooters all over the state to invite these people out to see what they are afraid of first hand. If they are educated and still against us, we truly know who is an enemy out of enmity and arrogance, or convert a person and free them from ignorance.

Feb 28, 2013
    Please let me know what you think!

1) A letter writing campaign to Glock, Colt, Armalite, Smith and Wesson, the big names, asking them to join in with the more than sixty firearms retailers in declining to support states that do not support gun owners. If we can hit their weapons suppliers for being despots, why not? Its worth a try I think..

Certainly is. Unfortunately most of these outfits know where their bread's buttered, so to speak. I can't see any of them rocking the boat the way the other... How many is it now?

2) Annual "invite a legislator to shoot" weekend. Get shooters all over the state to invite these people out to see what they are afraid of first hand. If they are educated and still against us, we truly know who is an enemy out of enmity and arrogance, or convert a person and free them from ignorance.
    I'd love this idea, if that's what it were truly about. The problem with liberals is hypocrisy. They want gun control for US, but not for THEM. That's why the likes of Brian Frosh could never be seen near a shooting range because then we could expose him for the fake, phony, and fraud that he is.

Besides, the editorial staff at the Calvert and Center St Democrat Club, aka the Baltimore Sun toilet paper factory, would all have massive coronaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom