• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Thank you for your guidance with my first NFA purchase! I really felt your customer service was excellent! I will definitely be a returning customer. :)

I just dropped my forms off at MSP for CLEO sign off today, now Hurry up and wait!!

This crappy cell pic will have to do for now:

photobucket-6031-1328746166296.jpg

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Nice SBR! I love the flash hider just peeking out of the rail. May as well put a silencer on it and wait on both at the same time :D.

-Jim

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Congrats, was wondering where that one went when I was there Monday:).

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Nice SBR! I love the flash hider just peeking out of the rail. May as well put a silencer on it and wait on both at the same time :D.

-Jim

That was the original plan, but it seems the suppressor is going to trail the rifle by maybe a couple of months.

DomiNATE

Trololol
    Jun 10, 2009
    Howard County
    Sweet dude:party29:, infinite possibilities with a black SBR lower. My LWRC tricolor, not so much...

Just hooked up my Daniel Defense with some accessories I got from Mark. Gemtech G5, LWRC skirmish sights, Magpul Miad, and a BCM gunfighter charging handle.

Any plans for your rifle yet?

rifle.jpg

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    She sure is a beauty. You definitely can't go wrong with a DD Mk18. Congrats!

Oh and I agree, if you're waiting a little before purchasing a suppressor for her, take a look at the Silencerco Saker.

Stealth Pants

Nov 19, 2009
    Sweet dude:party29:, infinite possibilities with a black SBR lower. My LWRC tricolor, not so much...

Just hooked up my Daniel Defense with some accessories I got from Mark. Gemtech G5, LWRC skirmish sights, Magpul Miad, and a BCM gunfighter charging handle.

rifle.jpg

You could really do some damage with that at 5 yards

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

Just Aimpoint T1, Mbus 2, BCM MOD 4 handle, Tango Down stubby vertical grip, and some carbine classes for now. I think I might go with a muzzle brake but I am not sure which one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom