• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Bought a bausch&lomb in the early 90’s. It had a lifetime warranty and was broken so I sent it in. Just got a
    Box back with a bushnell nitro in it. Really impressed with it out of the box. Anybody else have one? Good? bad?

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    I’ve not shot it yet. Still waiting on a barrel for the gun. It is quite clear for the price of the scope

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Picked up one of the FFP 4-16 when they were on sale for 250.00 or so. Pretty impressed with it for the money. Have it mounted on a rifle but have not been able to shoot it yet as had shoulder surgery.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Cant speak for the Nitro, but I got a Forge 2.5-15x50 FFP for about $300 back in January when it was on clearance and Bushnell was running a 30% cashback rebate.

Been an excellent scope so far. The Nitro line compares favorably to it. I think Bushnell has made leaps and bounds over what they have historically been known for.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Cant speak for the Nitro, but I got a Forge 2.5-15x50 FFP for about $300 back in January when it was on clearance and Bushnell was running a 30% cashback rebate.

Been an excellent scope so far. The Nitro line compares favorably to it. I think Bushnell has made leaps and bounds over what they have historically been known for.

I have a Forge 3-18x50mm sitting in the box to replace a sightron sii on my 308 rig. Messing around with it I like it. I got mine during that Bushnell clearance sale as well. I assumed it was made in Japan or Philippines like most Bushnell but alas it was China. My mistake but I'm not unhappy for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom