• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Straighter than any Glock owner would know about. Good job with a post that you knew would draw differing opinions than acting offended. Now I have number three.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

How about if you just stop trolling this dam thread.

I did NOT post it to draw out TROLLS. I posted it for "intelligent people" to read and share information. Goodphukkinbye. :mad54:

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    Feels like a brick in my hand, ugly as sin, as sexy as a nun. I swore I'd never own one...

But damn if they don't shoot straight (I scored a 94% on my DC qualification with ZERO practice time), and they go bang every single time.

I now own 3 of them (2 G19s, one Black and one in Flat Dark Earth, and one Black G26). One of the 19s and the 26 are carry carry pistols... Go figure...

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    17, 19, 21, 22, 26,27, 34,36, 43, and soon a 42. I gues I never met one I didn't like. Didn't realize how many were in the safe until I did this list. 21, 34, and 42 will be in 21015.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Let's get this straight. I say I'm going to try my new Glocks with an open mind and now I'm being derogatory toward gays?

I've never had the desire to purchase a Glock, but tomorrow I will be picking up the G19 and G26 that I won in the Glock Day raffle. I have 2,000 rounds in stock and will explore my feminine side with an open mind.

It's MY feminine side, so how is that derogatory toward any one else?

That would make the Glocks "male". :D :lol2:

You're the one that insinuated (with a little smiley attached") that that would make me gay since Glocks are "Male". You're the one who brought up the Gay chit.

No, it would make them a piece of lady's jewelry.

How would this in any way offend women?

I just hope I don't develop a lisp.

Maybe a smiley wouldn't have given you so much butt hurt since it worked for you in the earlier post.

Oh... I do not have a lisp but your constant derogatory reference via sexist and other offensive innuendo about ladies and gays in this thread is showing a lot about you. Just how straight DO you shoot. :cool:

Again insinuating that I might be Gay, which by the way, would be none of your business if I were.

Take your medicine from the same bottle.

You love to start chit then turn things around to make others look bad. Ain't happening this time RD.

Damn, I missed the opportunity to bash know it all bully cops.:) Have a nice life.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Hate the way they look, hate the way they feel, hate the lack of weight.

But moving and shooting at 15 yards and having rounds touch means a Glock 22 is by my bedside.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I like the utility. Light weight, reliable, fairly inexpensive. The Python comes out for when i want to "Dress up", But the Glock is el primo for EDC. Other than the slide starting to rust and the finish wearing off, I can't think of a better EDC than the 19 for me.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Let's get this straight. I say I'm going to try my new Glocks with an open mind and now I'm being derogatory toward gays?

It's MY feminine side, so how is that derogatory toward any one else?

You're the one that insinuated (with a little smiley attached") that that would make me gay since Glocks are "Male". You're the one who brought up the Gay chit.

How would this in any way offend women?

Maybe a smiley wouldn't have given you so much butt hurt since it worked for you in the earlier post.

Again insinuating that I might be Gay, which by the way, would be none of your business if I were.

Take your medicine from the same bottle.

You love to start chit then turn things around to make others look bad. Ain't happening this time RD.

Damn, I missed the opportunity to bash know it all bully cops.:) Have a nice life.

Well there's your problem ... I never insenuated any thing of the kind... In fact you brought up your "feminine side". So if I was saying you were gay(which I don't really GAD about btw.), my comment would have been different. Why do you believe that shooting a Glock is feminine? Or that Glocks are ladies jewelry? But since you missed that and now admit that you miss the opportunity to bully others... I guess I should have expected it. And now you've brought the cop thing into the thread... And all without one single solitary positive contribution to it. Have a good evening.

You came in here trolling with your ax to grind, and your above quoted post proves it. Thank you. :cool:

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I've never had the desire to purchase a Glock, but tomorrow I will be picking up the G19 and G26 that I won in the Glock Day raffle. I have 2,000 rounds in stock and will explore my feminine side with an open mind.

Are you taking your 1911 too?

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I'll pay 5 shillings to the first man who can make me understand WTH Happened here

My positive post about Glocks and choosing the right pistol regardless of brand, by testing not merely feeling each pistol... Got trolled.

That will be 5 shillings please. :lol2:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You are taking RoadDawg with you?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members