• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Interesting. I wonder if they can find a way to squeeze a couple more rounds into the G43...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Interesting. I wonder if they can find a way to squeeze a couple more rounds into the G43...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I use a MagGuts spring in mine for 7+1 and then a backup mag with a +2 so 16 rounds total in my 43. Definitely a balance between not walking around looking and feeling like Rambo and having sufficient fire power.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Although I’m a Glock fan, with more than I can count, if my priority was capacity and concealment I would get a Sig 365 and carry it with the smallest mag they have and have their 15 round mag as a backup.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Although I’m a Glock fan, with more than I can count, if my priority was capacity and concealment I would get a Sig 365 and carry it with the smallest mag they have and have their 15 round mag as a backup.

This. I have a 365 and it's incredible after 1k rds.

There are no reliable metal magazines for a glock and I have no reason to believe these vaporware mags which magically hold 50% more rounds will be any different.

I think the biggest obstacle is the glock magazine catch. That plastic mag catch is either not going to get purchase on the metal magazine (getting chewed up, letting the mag pop out), or it is going to protrude into the magazine and interfere with the follower/feeding rounds. Notice that the same company also has an aluminum mag catch for the G43(X) on their website...I don't think that's a coincidence.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011

The 12 round mag gives you 13 with one in the chamber, fits the hand almost like a full size and is pretty much as easy to conceal as the 10 round mag. I carry it off duty in shorts and a t-shirt and you can't tell it's there.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    This. I have a 365 and it's incredible after 1k rds.

There are no reliable metal magazines for a glock and I have no reason to believe these vaporware mags which magically hold 50% more rounds will be any different.

I think the biggest obstacle is the glock magazine catch. That plastic mag catch is either not going to get purchase on the metal magazine (getting chewed up, letting the mag pop out), or it is going to protrude into the magazine and interfere with the follower/feeding rounds. Notice that the same company also has an aluminum mag catch for the G43(X) on their website...I don't think that's a coincidence.

Only one aftermarket mag I would trust in a Glock and I’m not going to be carrying it ;)

https://f5mfg.com/product/new-glock-50-round-9mm-for-the-ar-and-19-compatible-firearms/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom