• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Collectors... C&R... AMMO...
    A friend just handed me this flyer that may interest many here...

Estate collection of Militaria, ammo, reloading, firearms, etc.
    Preview for auction will be Friday, September 13, 2013 from 12 noon to 7 pm. Auction will be Saturday, September 14, 2013 4 pm. FFL compliant auction. Complete list and photos September 1.

Partial List as Follows:

M 1 Garand, (2) Enfield .303's, Springfield 1899, (3) Japanese WW II rifles, Model 1861 Springfield, Winchester Model 722, several Mauser K 98's, shotguns, several black powder deer rifles as well as black powder reproductions.

* M 2 WITH PAPERWORK*

Pistols, Ithaca Model 1911, Llama .380, Rugger 44 mag. Black Hawk, Smith and Wesson 38's, .38 cal revolver with R.A.F. markings, Walther PP-38, WW I Luger, Remington Model 1911, large assortment of bayonets, lots of ammo;.30 cal, .45, 30-06, plus reloading, black powder.

Power Tools
    http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1880634.html
    The Auction is on Deereco Road in Timonium Md. just north of the Light Rail Station.

I was there until about half way through the ammo. The auctioneer was really annoying me with too much time over $1 increments. Auction was going too slow and wallet was too empty for me to stick around.
    There was a LOT of 30.06 (~1000rds of black tip on Enbloc clips), 5.56 and 7.62x39 ammo- they never advertised the ammo- well in excess of 10,000 rounds was auctioned off.
    I did pick up a lot of mixed ammo (8mm and x54) which included 50 rounds of "FN 40" stamped 8mm. This was Belgian AP ammo from WW2.

Nabla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 17, 2013
    Baltimore City
    I was there too and nabbed some M2 Ball ammo. The M2 (an M1 with an M2 conversion kit) went for $4k to some young kid that also bought a ton of 30.06 and 30 carbine ammo...weird. And also, what was up with the guy and his two scantly-clad daughters that were there?? That seemed really strange...

I was there too and nabbed some M2 Ball ammo. The M2 (an M1 with an M2 conversion kit) went for $4k to some young kid that also bought a ton of 30.06 and 30 carbine ammo...weird. And also, what was up with the guy and his two scantly-clad daughters that were there?? That seemed really strange...[/QUOTE]

They were under-aged and very scantily clad. I don't have kids, but if I did, my 16yo daughters would NOT dress like that.
    I was the 6'4" guy in the long sleeve white t-shirt who yelled "$40!!!" for the boxes of Norinco 7.62x39. I couldn't see and thought they were selling all 26 boxes in one lot- not two lots. This is one of the reasons I complained above about the $1 dollar increments. I thought he was selling 500rds of steel core ammo @ $20, $21, $22, $23, etc. I thought I would get rid of some of the "nuisance bidders". My mistake, but I thought I yelled "$40!!!" for 500rds, not ~250. Oh well, it was still a good deal after the BP and tax.

What did the ten lot of COLT 20rd AR mags go for?

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    I was there too and nabbed some M2 Ball ammo. The M2 (an M1 with an M2 conversion kit) went for $4k to some young kid that also bought a ton of 30.06 and 30 carbine ammo...weird. And also, what was up with the guy and his two scantly-clad daughters that were there?? That seemed really strange...

Thanks. I was going to drive up for the M2 but decided against it. I was going to hate the fact that I would not know what it went for.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    what was up with the guy and his two scantly-clad daughters that were there?? That seemed really strange...

While you were watching his scantly-clad daughters he bid on whatever you wern't paying attention to, missipon accomplished

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom