Taran Tactical Sponsored Shooter says Gov Should Take Away Our Guns to Make Us Safer

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    LINK

Rochelle Hathaway

What do you say to people who question the value of a private citizen owning a gun?
    I think that if there were less guns, there would be less shootings, period. If the government came in and decided to take the guns away, I wouldn’t be mad about it. I think it’s important to be able to feel safe in your home, but you don’t need more than three guns. You don’t need to own a semiautomatic weapon or a silencer.

When mass shootings or school shootings happen—like the one this week—does it ever make you rethink your position?
    Going to the Second Amendment, I don’t think they had AK-47s and everything else in mind [when they imagined] the right to bear arms and protecting yourself. At SHOT show, you can kind of see how much it’s evolved into thousands and thousands of people dumping millions and millions of dollars into the industry…. I guess I’d say it’s almost unfortunate people think that they need so much.

Taran Tactical has already fired her.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I swear, that reads like something written by a 5th-grader. A not particularly bright 5th-grader.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    you'd think tti would do a little more vetting before hiring anyone, whether a booth babe or sponsored shooter.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      88.3 KB · Views: 876

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    If she enjoyed shooting like she said, Maybe its what was needed to make her realize she'd been brainwashed and indoctrinated. I hope they schooled her properly before they fired her.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    DFC

When mass shootings or school shootings happen—like the one this week—does it ever make you rethink your position?

Yes and I wouldn't change my position one bit. Evil doesn't need a gun to kill innocent people. Just ask the people on the London Bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom