USPSA Shooting Buddy Needed (Glen Burnie)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    Looking for a shooter partner that wants to carpool to matches optimal person would be located near Glen Burnie, MD. Looking to rotate driving/riding to matches. I have a 2016 F150 that i drive to matches with my little range cart goes when I do along with a cooler for snacks/sandwiches etc....

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Looking for a shooter partner that wants to carpool to matches optimal person would be located near Glen Burnie, MD. Looking to rotate driving/riding to matches. I have a 2016 F150 that i drive to matches with my little range cart goes when I do along with a cooler for snacks/sandwiches etc....
    Welcome.

I'd volunteer except I moved. Nine hours south.

You may want to post an intro in the introductions section. That may lead to more folks knowing what they're getting in to...eh?

Good luck.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Where do you live? Where do you shoot now?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    I live near the quarterfield Walmart. I will shoot anywhere within 140miles for level 1 matches and travel for state, sectional and championships. I haven't shot since I got back from my deployment but have been in uspsa for 8 years and a lvl 1 Ro

snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    I am in Pasadena and travel all over for matches (USPSA, IDPA, 3gun). If you want we can meet up and have lunch and discuss what matches and stuff. A group of friends and I have a small team we go by, D3 Tactical.

silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I am in Pasadena and travel all over for matches (USPSA, IDPA, 3gun). If you want we can meet up and have lunch and discuss what matches and stuff. A group of friends and I have a small team we go by, D3 Tactical.

I too live in Pasadena and would be interested in joining this group, particularly any 3-gun matches. What is the first tournament date/location you guys have on the radar?

snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    Looking at PNTC in April maybe for the 1st 3gun. Only big match for 3gun some of the guys are looking to do is the Armalite 3m3g match. I can't do it since I am already in another match that same weekend.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I too live in Pasadena and would be interested in joining this group, particularly any 3-gun matches. What is the first tournament date/location you guys have on the radar?

A third one here in the Dena. I want to try and start doing some matches this year, I would enjoy meeting up with a few of the locals to find out best places to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Guess I need to post one of these for Western Md. Im lookijg for the same but everyone seems so far away.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I live in Pasadena as well and have been interested in competitive shooting but don't really know where to start. There is the AAFG IDPA club nearby but I haven't ever shot competitively and don't know all the rules/safety regs etc.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I'm in glen burnie. I'd be down for a meetup. We can go over the jump into the competitive shooting world (best decision you'll ever make btw).

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    I'm in Kensington. Would love to start carpooling. I'm on the way to any of the NoVA matches. I just moved to MD, but I've been shooting USPSA for probably 4-5 years now. Not that I'm any good :)

lkrose78

Nov 18, 2016
    AA County
    I live in Pasadena as well and have been interested in competitive shooting but don't really know where to start. There is the AAFG IDPA club nearby but I haven't ever shot competitively and don't know all the rules/safety regs etc.

I'm also just starting out, and have reached out to the AAFG IDPA club for assistance. I'm meeting the match director (Bill) this coming Saturday, Jan 14th for my initial safety/training course that will allow me to compete at that club. PM me if you need assistance.

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Looking at PNTC in April maybe for the 1st 3gun. Only big match for 3gun some of the guys are looking to do is the Armalite 3m3g match. I can't do it since I am already in another match that same weekend.

Over last couple of years, I use to shoot the monthly PNTC 3G match, but there matches have kinda gone downhill.

York IWL is a much better 3G match and is closer.
    In season, the match sign up fills up in minutes.

https://yorkpistol.blogspot.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom