• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Got shipping notice for my second order yesterday. Looks like i may actually get all 4 orders I placed, fingers are crossed on the last two orders.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Something is fishy. I got a confirmation and shipping notice a few days ago on my 1st order, but absolutely no response on my 2nd order…

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    No notice of cancellation for my orders, but the charges were removed from my credit card. Oh well, it was worth a try.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    No notice of cancellation for my orders, but the charges were removed from my credit card. Oh well, it was worth a try.

I may have missed it, did you get any of your orders? I received one and am guessing my 2nd was a no go.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i did 3 different orders of two different items each. all but one of the six items was out of stock. i got email confirmations for each. the only post-order email i got was for one of the two back-ordered items on my 1st order, saying it was coming in soon. who knows, i guess nothing lost for trying.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I may have missed it, did you get any of your orders? I received one and am guessing my 2nd was a no go.

No, I never got a shipping notice for any order. Only one or two items was in stock, and I used the "goodsam" code.

GSuders

Dec 13, 2017
    Keymar
    I placed 7 orders. 1st order was for some ammo and foot warmers, the next 6 were for broadheads. I got confirmation emails after placing each order, but only have 1 charge showing on my CC. Also did get an email that foot warmers were on BackOrder so I have yet to receive anything.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD

Ok, this is just crazy. Got two emails today with backorder notices and the charges were added to my visa again.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i can't imagine the manpower they need to straighten this mess out. just extrapolate all the folks here on mds that had multiple orders and they must total in the thousands if not tens of thousands.

not a great way to get the new gander all rolled out and promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom