Old December 8th, 2020, 05:58 PM #51
My pronouns? IT of course

My pronouns? IT of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlcafan79 View Post
My RMR order of 124 and 147gr from 9/24 shipped yesterday.
Hopefully my 115s aren't far behind.

Ordered on 9/23 USPS awaiting the item in Idaho...
Old December 9th, 2020, 11:24 AM #52

Been buying Xtreme For years, but it appears they have added almost $8-10 per 500 and no bulk available. No thanks.
TGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:38 AM #53

How are the 55 gr FMJ. 223 bullets?
midnightSGT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:26 AM #54

Cimarron bullets has bullets in stock with 2-4 week wait. Got my 9mm bullets in about a month.
Tebonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2021, 05:24 PM #55

Bought some Hornady 62 grain bullets from RMR. Currently in stock.

https://www.rmrbullets.com/shop/bull...cket-no-steel/
R81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2021, 07:43 PM #56

Those 135 match winner 9mm bullets from RMR absolutely hammer. I mean 1.5" groups at 50 yards from a match gun.
Park ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2021, 07:59 PM #57
jdh146

jdh146

https://www.sigsauer.com/ammunition.html
I went to see what ammo was in stock ,saw these and thought someone here may be interested.
9mm v crown 147 and 124 grain 9mm brass 45 acp brass
JDH146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:09 AM #58
Major Deplorable

Major Deplorable

So I realize this to be a loaded question, ( no pun intended) but could some of you reloading gurus advise me on what

115/124/147grain 9mm bullets 1,000 count (round nose ) used to cost and what is a decent price to pay for them now, and what is over priced/not worth buying at ?

Iím doing a bit of shopping for them, and prices seem to be all over the place IF you can find them.

What should I be paying for shipping costs as well?

Iím learning
Old February 23rd, 2021, 09:13 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstarr View Post
So I realize this to be a loaded question, ( no pun intended) but could some of you reloading gurus advise me on what

115/124/147grain 9mm bullets 1,000 count (round nose ) used to cost and what is a decent price to pay for them now, and what is over priced/not worth buying at ?

I’m doing a bit of shopping for them, and prices seem to be all over the place IF you can find them.

What should I be paying for shipping costs as well?

I’m learning
Go check RMR Bullets. They are about the best price out there right now.

What they HAD cost for 115gr 13 months ago was around $70 per 1k IIRC up to about $80 per 1k for 147gr. Or ballpark those figures.

Today if you can find 115gr for 10c a bullet that is pretty good, 12c for 147gr.

That would be if shipping is included in the price. Call it 1c per bullet less if you have to shell out for shipping from your own pocket. Of course a few places have seriously upped their prices on bullets, but most haven't really. All places have upped their price, but the price of lead is up some and the price of tin and copper are WAY up. Raw metal prices alone have pushed up prices about 15-20%.

How quick/badly do you need them? If you are fine waiting a few weeks, go order from RMR. With their backlog you might wait 8-12 weeks depending on what you order. You WILL get them. They are good. If you want or need something sooner, poke around a few places. If you don't mind plated (I used plated and FMJ. Prices still aren't so terrible that I use lead other than having worked up some coated lead RN loads for most calibers. If it costs me $15-25 per $1000 extra, I'll survive), check out Xtremebullets especially look for any first time buyer discount codes for them (they often have one), Berry's plated website, midway, midsouth shooter supply, powder valley, brownell's (with a discount code anyway), RMR, Natschez. Might be one or two others I am not thinking of off the top of my head. They mostly have good prices.

No way I'd spend $120 per 1k shipped to my door unless I was desperate. If I HAD to get something to start in on, I'd look for like 500 bullets at an inflated price, but then order 2k from RMR and plan to be patient for those. I know some guys who buy 1k from RMR every month so they have a steady stream of bullets coming in. That said, nice guys, but how the hell do they have THAT many primers and powder to be reloading 1k every single month? I have to ask myself that and also why they aren't sharing with ME!?!

:-D
lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2021, 10:16 AM #60
Major Deplorable

Major Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
Go check RMR Bullets. They are about the best price out there right now.

What they HAD cost for 115gr 13 months ago was around $70 per 1k IIRC up to about $80 per 1k for 147gr. Or ballpark those figures.

Today if you can find 115gr for 10c a bullet that is pretty good, 12c for 147gr.

That would be if shipping is included in the price. Call it 1c per bullet less if you have to shell out for shipping from your own pocket. Of course a few places have seriously upped their prices on bullets, but most haven't really. All places have upped their price, but the price of lead is up some and the price of tin and copper are WAY up. Raw metal prices alone have pushed up prices about 15-20%.

How quick/badly do you need them? If you are fine waiting a few weeks, go order from RMR. With their backlog you might wait 8-12 weeks depending on what you order. You WILL get them. They are good. If you want or need something sooner, poke around a few places. If you don't mind plated (I used plated and FMJ. Prices still aren't so terrible that I use lead other than having worked up some coated lead RN loads for most calibers. If it costs me $15-25 per $1000 extra, I'll survive), check out Xtremebullets especially look for any first time buyer discount codes for them (they often have one), Berry's plated website, midway, midsouth shooter supply, powder valley, brownell's (with a discount code anyway), RMR, Natschez. Might be one or two others I am not thinking of off the top of my head. They mostly have good prices.

No way I'd spend $120 per 1k shipped to my door unless I was desperate. If I HAD to get something to start in on, I'd look for like 500 bullets at an inflated price, but then order 2k from RMR and plan to be patient for those. I know some guys who buy 1k from RMR every month so they have a steady stream of bullets coming in. That said, nice guys, but how the hell do they have THAT many primers and powder to be reloading 1k every single month? I have to ask myself that and also why they aren't sharing with ME!?!

:-D
Thank you for taking the time to write this. Yeah, I saw some on xtreme but they want 60 dollars per 500 of the 147 grain round nose 9mm. They then tack on 21 dollars to ship if you order 1,000, totaling 141 dollars.

I thought that sounded high, but wasnít sure.

Home Page > Forum List > Topics of Interest > Reloading