GLOCK 17, 19, 23, 26 AND 27 (9MM & .40 CAL) IN STOCK - 549.99!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    Seems like a decent deal, with free shipping. I've been looking for a Glock 17, but have to wait for my current paperwork to go through first (by my calculations, I've only got another 87 days to wait)

twowheelsforever

Jun 18, 2009
    Oh, so you put it in in January then, eh?

I wish I had the foresight to put it in in January, unfortunately it wasn't until 4/5, so I'm actually probably actually looking at another 187 days...

At least I mailed in my DC form shortly thereafter, so I'm hoping to get that back first.

Dec 31, 2012
    Has anyone bought from these guys before? Any problems?

I've used them in February and there was no problem.

Shipping was fast compared to other places since I'm still waiting 3 weeks for KyGunCo to even ship what I ordered.

They used to give hard shipping dates right on the website but that seems to have changed a little.

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    I wish I had the foresight to put it in in January, unfortunately it wasn't until 4/5, so I'm actually probably actually looking at another 187 days...

At least I mailed in my DC form shortly thereafter, so I'm hoping to get that back first.

I was really lucky and got my DC paperwork in about a year before this mess started. What a stupid law.....

Feb 28, 2013
    Seems like a decent deal, with free shipping. I've been looking for a Glock 17, but have to wait for my current paperwork to go through first (by my calculations, I've only got another 87 days to wait)

If you haven't picked up a regulated gun in the last 30 days go ahead and order it. No reason why you can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom