• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tony b

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2012
    Joppa
    Yes lets set up a table to purchase. Great place for an IP to pick up some inventory.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    If I was an FFL, I would publish an ad to re-direct people who want to sell guns towards my business. "STOP, Don't give your gun away, we pay top dollar for your gun!"

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    wonder about condition? i have a bunch of junkers and frames that i would gladly sell for $100 ea

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Yep. Guns are truly out of control in Howard county. This was obvious by the five HOCO police that protected us in the recent Public Forum meeting at the county building. BTW, that was five more than were in the school in CT.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    So if you just wanted to stand there with cash in hand do you need an FFL present also? I have been wondering this? I guess only if it is a regulated weapon huh.

Who in their right mind turns a gun with any value in for $100 unless it is some POS that is not repairable.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    So if you just wanted to stand there with cash in hand do you need an FFL present also? I have been wondering this? I guess only if it is a regulated weapon huh.

Who in their right mind turns a gun with any value in for $100 unless it is some POS that is not repairable.

Older people wishing to get rid of their gun. I know my grandfather called county Police to come destroy his old service weapon that he had so I couldn't get ahold of it.

danbdan

Jan 1, 2013
    Columbia, Maryland
    I think I'll go and set up a table to sell pet rocks. If there's going to be that many stupid people there with $100 or more in their hands, why not make some easy money?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I so glad my tax dollars are being wasted on this stupidity. Regardless, I have two .22 single shots I'd take $100 each for. SOLD!!

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    The flyer says 'anonymous', just like every other buyback. Doubt they will be checking ID, so come on by and take some of my hard-earned tax dollars by selling scrap metal to the Howard County Police!

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Just a thought.....if it's anonymous, then how can they tell where you live?

Trust me...they can tell. They all have these bumper stickers on their trunks and the police said to keep them in your trunk. :)

sticker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom