Bracket New Header.jpg

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I got Horner and Payne in the finals.

GO USAMU!!!

:lol:
    I understand why you have them and I understand the loyalty but I don't think it will happen, I think Horner may advance but I have Tischauser picked to go to the final four so I think he's gonna knock Horner out of the competition, think Horner is going to have a miss and that will open the door. I like how clean he shoots but for some reason I don't think he can run a whole season and the finals perfect.

anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG
    :lol:
    I understand why you have them and I understand the loyalty but I don't think it will happen, I think Horner may advance but I have Tischauser picked to go to the final four so I think he's gonna knock Horner out of the competition, think Horner is going to have a miss and that will open the door. I like how clean he shoots but for some reason I don't think he can run a whole season and the finals perfect.

Dude, think about the resources these guys have. Its unlimited. For one they are a team. They shoot against the nations finest every day. While everyone else is in their backyards trying to get some good practice in, the AMU is having a 8 paragraph Operations Order devloped by the finest military minds in the universe telling them how they will win every competition from Peacmaker to Vegas.

Resitance is futile.

:sad20:

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Dude, think about the resources these guys have. Its unlimited. For one they are a team. They shoot against the nations finest every day. While everyone else is in their backyards trying to get some good practice in, the AMU is having a 8 paragraph Operations Order devloped by the finest military minds in the universe telling them how they will win every competition from Peacmaker to Vegas.

Resitance is futile.

:sad20:

I hear you but I still don't think it's going to happen! Hey don't forget I've seen those military minds at work :rolleyes: I wish them all the best of luck but I'm still pulling for the hometown kid! Go Greg!

howard762

York Match Director
    Feb 2, 2012
    Stewartstown PA
    I don't know if Horner could be anymore prepared than Greg. I practiced with him 5 times and I know many of our other locals did too. He practiced by himself, he watched Youtube videos of shoot-offs for hours. He picked up tiny little tricks from practicing and watching. A couple of the things he does now are not even noticeable but are brilliant. I'm proud to say I helped him (even if in a small way) and I am pulling for him in a big way and I know all the York guys are too. He's a great shooter, better friend, and humble. I have nothing against Daniel Horner and wish him nothing but the best, but I'll take Greg.

I talked to Greg last night and he will start shooting today. I'll keep you guys updated as possible.

The one thing you have to remember is the early rounds are single elimination and anything can happen.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I don't know if Horner could be anymore prepared than Greg. I practiced with him 5 times and I know many of our other locals did too. He practiced by himself, he watched Youtube videos of shoot-offs for hours. He picked up tiny little tricks from practicing and watching. A couple of the things he does now are not even noticeable but are brilliant. I'm proud to say I helped him (even if in a small way) and I am pulling for him in a big way and I know all the York guys are too. He's a great shooter, better friend, and humble. I have nothing against Daniel Horner and wish him nothing but the best, but I'll take Greg.

I talked to Greg last night and he will start shooting today. I'll keep you guys updated as possible.

The one thing you have to remember is the early rounds are single elimination and anything can happen.

Thanks H! Please keep us posted on whats going on, I wished him best of luck last week. OK now that you made Greg into a fined tuned machine want to take on a new grass hopper I mean Jedi well more like Bobby Bouche?

mwelliott

May 17, 2006
    Columbia
    From Tischauser ...

Round One
    Tischauser over Piatt
    Dueck Over Miculek
    Popplewell over Carbon
    Kelley over Gibson
    Holmes over Burkett
    Bernskoetter over Ray
    Voight over Hanish
    Payne over Daun
    Casanova over Wiggins
    Chandler over Andersen
    Upchurch over Tielke

Anyone else see these brackets are not matching up to the link?

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    From Tischauser ...

Round One
    Tischauser over Piatt
    Dueck Over Miculek
    Popplewell over Carbon
    Kelley over Gibson
    Holmes over Burkett
    Bernskoetter over Ray
    Voight over Hanish
    Payne over Daun
    Casanova over Wiggins
    Chandler over Andersen

Good Call! I'll have to check my bracket at Boomer Shooter to see if 3GN made a mistake in their link I found two mistakes in the last two episodes that ran on the old Vs. network.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    From Tischauser ...

Round One
    Tischauser over Piatt
    Dueck Over Miculek
    Popplewell over Carbon
    Kelley over Gibson
    Holmes over Burkett
    Bernskoetter over Ray
    Voight over Hanish
    Payne over Daun
    Casanova over Wiggins
    Chandler over Andersen
    Upchurch over Tielke

Same results posted at Boomer Shooter and it has screwed up the whole bracket picks over there at that site. Not sure why there was a change. Still rooting for the hometown kid though. GO GREG!

mwelliott

May 17, 2006
    Columbia
    Round One
    Tischauser over Piatt
    Dueck Over Miculek
    Popplewell over Carbon
    Kelley over Gibson
    Holmes over Burkett
    Bernskoetter over Ray
    Voight over Hanish
    Payne over Daun
    Casanova over Wiggins
    Chandler over Andersen
    Upchurch over Tielke
    Thompson over Parker

Round Two
    Horner over Tischauser
    Jordan over Kelley
    Bernskoetter over Holmes
    Butler over Voigt
    Payne over Casanova
    Garcia over Chandler
    Thompson over Upchurch

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I was going to post the same thing, just got it from Jesse. So round 2 looks a little more like the bracket, not sure what round 1 was all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom