BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    3p8240.jpg

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Until people will fight for what they don't want taken, the other side will continue to take until nothing is left.

Put in other words. Thing are still to good to have to fight for what we want to keep. They have no fear of crossing the line in the sand because we constantly make a new one for them.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    It's an individual decision. None of us are going to live forever, and some may choose to move and live out our lives without getting stressed each time the state legislature is in session. Or at lease move somewhere where the fight doesn't seem as hard.

Personally, I don't think MD will ever be a truly free state again by just fighting. There are just too many Dems in the dense population centers. It's more of a constant struggle to slow the MGA down until a knockout court ruling or full on Boogaloo, and there's a good chance neither will ever come.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    My wife and I will be moving to AZ when she retires...the CA Liberal locusts are already doing their best to turn AZ into CA. They voted to ruin CA and now they don't like the results of their votes they're moving elsewhere to do the same thing again. Nevada is going through it now...Virginia as well. Any state that has turned purple is undergoing turmoil as they try to keep their freedoms.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am not scared or worried , nothing will change in my daily activities . When the political system starts holding illegals , gang members and other bad actors like baby killers accountable then that will be the start of me falling in line and believing that they want to save lives and care about humans . Otherwise all they are doing is power-plays and blowing smoke . The delegates and senators are a horses ass as far as i am concerned .

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Believe in geography. Not “artificial” borders.

Believe in clan with a C. Know and be near folks who share your values.

Politicians and the uber wealthy/connected will fail you EVERY TIME. Trust folks you know. Trust folks you love. Trust folks who love you.

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    I welcome all of you to come to Florida, I recommend anywhere except Miami/Broward. We can always use more help in fighting the good fight down here. You will have a concealed carry permit in your wallet in less than 60 days if you are not a felon. Also AK's are legal and widely owned. Then you have other things like great weather (if you can tolerate Baltimore humidity then you can handle Florida), no state income tax. and hot women everywhere.

Dew it, in my opinion.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I left Maryland for Pennsylvania. I have no regrets apart from the fact I have family in Maryland that I have to drive over an hour to see. I still try to help Maryland. I'm a member of MSI, a speaker for the Central Maryland chapter of The Well-Armed Woman, and I deliver meaningful and practical HQL and W&C classes as well as giving private lessons to Marylanders. Unfortunately, now Pennsylvania is getting its own share of stupid laws. Our governor just signed a bill into law that requires 80% lowers to be sold as regulated items by FFL's.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I am not scared or worried , nothing will change in my daily activities . When the political system starts holding illegals , gang members and other bad actors like baby killers accountable then that will be the start of me falling in line and believing that they want to save lives and care about humans . Otherwise all they are doing is power-plays and blowing smoke . The delegates and senators are a horses ass as far as i am concerned .

What he said.

The Democrats have stumbled on a powerful approach to take our liberty - not in big steps, but little by little. They pass a law on 80% lowers, there’s a lot of chatter and maybe some placards in Annapolis. Next year they ban a “class” of weapon - there will be more chatter. The American Revolution started with a tax on tea, but only after a long series of other steps the colonists saw as taking away their freedoms. The Democrats are evil but not stupid. They’ll stick to small steps.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The Democrats have stumbled on a powerful approach to take our liberty - not in big steps, but little by little. They pass a law on 80% lowers, there’s a lot of chatter and maybe some placards in Annapolis. Next year they ban a “class” of weapon - there will be more chatter. The American Revolution started with a tax on tea, but only after a long series of other steps the colonists saw as taking away their freedoms. The Democrats are evil but not stupid. They’ll stick to small steps.

It seems to me the days of "small steps" are over.

Have you read the stuff they're trying to shove down VA's throat? And picking on Virginia, in the first place, was pretty over-the-top.

Also note well that the ridiculous laws that MD is looking at are word-for-word copied from VA, which of course originated from Bloomberg.

The Big Push is on. This year will make or break the Republic, and the concept of personal freedom. The mantra is very much that "Your "Rights" do not beat MY FEELINGS!"

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

It seems to me the days of "small steps" are over.

Have you read the stuff they're trying to shove down VA's throat? And picking on Virginia, in the first place, was pretty over-the-top.

Also note well that the ridiculous laws that MD is looking at are word-for-word copied from VA, which of course originated from Bloomberg.

The Big Push is on. This year will make or break the Republic, and the concept of personal freedom. The mantra is very much that "Your "Rights" do not beat MY FEELINGS!"
    It's a little(or a lot) of both. Every year they throw the whole sh!thouse against the wall. Every year, more of it sticks...:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom