Daniel Defense MK18 SBR with Surefire SOCOM SB2 suppressor
    FNX 45 Tactical with Silencerco Osprey suppressor
    Noveske 10.5" 300Blk SBR with Griffin 30SD suppressor
    Sig P226 9mm with Silencerco .40 Osprey

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    Nice job. Where did you get the rubber butt stock? Looking to do the same.

My M92 came back today from Matt Yeamans, who did an excellent job on the side folding conversion. It was a close call getting it to 29" oal without pinning and welding the booster in place. Now all that's needed is a cerakote refinish..

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Is that a M16 upper that takes S&W 15/22 mags?

I know they work for semi, cmmg sells an auto sear trip kit

Yes, that's the Better-Mag adapter and works great with the S&W mags. Even has last round bolt open function.

The mag adapter will also work with the CMMG full auto trip kit as well. Though it can be finicky sometimes.

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    will a 11.5 inch upper meet the 29 inch overall length? I'm new to this s as I'm just getting into the nfa world. id like to add the law tactical folding adapter to it add ill be adding a griffin muzzle break as I wanted to suppress it as well but I'm hearing that may not be legal....but I thought the assault weapon law with our ars only applied to the full size not the sbrs? Can someone please enlighten me as I am a newb and do not want to do anything illegal or spend money when I cant use it the way id like to. thanks!

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    will a 11.5 inch upper meet the 29 inch overall length? I'm new to this s as I'm just getting into the nfa world. id like to add the law tactical folding adapter to it add ill be adding a griffin muzzle break as I wanted to suppress it as well but I'm hearing that may not be legal....but I thought the assault weapon law with our ars only applied to the full size not the sbrs? Can someone please enlighten me as I am a newb and do not want to do anything illegal or spend money when I cant use it the way id like to. thanks!

11.5" barrel should get you to about 30". The Law folding mechanism will also add about an inch.

MSP has decided that the long gun copycat rules also apply to SBRs.

You cannot have a folding stock and a suppressor on an AR aquired after 10/2013. A suppressor,qualifies as a flash hider.

It sucks

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    11.5" barrel should get you to about 30". The Law folding mechanism will also add about an inch.

MSP has decided that the long gun copycat rules also apply to SBRs.

You cannot have a folding stock and a suppressor on an AR aquired after 10/2013. A suppressor,qualifies as a flash hider.

It sucks

Damn, thank you!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yes it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta compliment you again that SBS is nice. It's clean and classy. I love how it's not filled with flashlights, folding AR stocks, and a side saddle. It's just clean and right!!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I gotta compliment you again that SBS is nice. It's clean and classy. I love how it's not filled with flashlights, folding AR stocks, and a side saddle. It's just clean and right!!

Thanks man. That shotgun is one of my favorites. The way you described it was the way I wanted it to turn out.

I'm really digging that 9 rouchna. I'm jealous, but in a good way.:D

Thank you. The 9mm AR is the one I shoot the most, and the one that got my 11 year old daughter hooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom