Introduction to Tactical Weapons Class (10 hours)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011

This is the class in question? Some of those students look pretty goofy...

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co

Hey Kilroy I have to ask why you would make a comment like this, I hope you were making light of the fact that you were one of the participants in the video. I have taken this course and when you hot on the line there is no "goofing" or joking around, the instructors are very professional and expect the same from their students. If you haven't had a chance to train with these individuals you should I think you'll have a new found respect. I was a satisfied customer and intend to be a repeat customer.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I think he may know some of the students in the vid. A few of MDshooters own are featured.:D

Yup, I recognized at least three people who have helped me go from a gun owner to a gun collector! :lol2: A friend of mine and I are signed up to take their Combat Pistol I course in a few months. We are really looking forward to it.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County

That is actually video's of a much accelerated class of people who actually know what they are doing around multiple firearm platforms.

Just curious, but what is your experience level? You seem to have an awful lot to say about things on this forum so I can only imagine you must be one of those high speed low drag kinda guys. Just kinda curious so I can know whether to actually take any merit in anything you post.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Yup, I recognized at least three people who have helped me go from a gun owner to a gun collector! :lol2: A friend of mine and I are signed up to take their Combat Pistol I course in a few months. We are really looking forward to it.

Hmmmm.... I wonder if there is a "connection" there????:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom