• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/154640

$65+/- incl. shipping
    Remembered there being some interest in these awhile back.
    Purchased one this morning, was in a rush, didn't have time to post a link.

Last time I got an email notification these were available, they were sold out before I could order one. I'm shocked, as of right now these are still available.
    People have been selling these on Ebay for retail+.

Last edited:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/154640

$65+/- incl. shipping
    Remembered there being some interest in these awhile back.
    Purchased one this morning, was in a rush, didn't have time to post a link.

Last time I got an email notification these were available, they were sold out before I could order one. I'm shocked, as of right now these are still available.
    People have been selling these on Ebay for retail+.

As of this past Tuesday, Cabela's at Christiana had them. Don't recall the price

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Has anyone had any experience with these? From some looking around it looks like the trigger was heavier than advertised but that was when they first started offering them? Sounds like a good deal but hoping someone can tell me what they think.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Has anyone had any experience with these? From some looking around it looks like the trigger was heavier than advertised but that was when they first started offering them? Sounds like a good deal but hoping someone can tell me what they think.

Haven't dropped it in yet or fired it, but they're delivered so you can dry-fire them. Don't have a gauge, but it's definitely an improvement over the stock trigger pull, lighter weight pull and crisper.

In comparison,the Volquartsen trigger spring kits that runs around $40 is a lighter trigger pull than this, but I find that one about as light as I would be comfortable using, almost too light.

Worst case with this one is remove the trigger assembly as a whole as it came and sell it.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    10/22 BX trigger

I ordered one in Jan. and it took a couple months to get it but Lord what a difference. This upgrade is well worth the 60 some dollars I spent for it. With all the aftermarket parts you can get for a 10/22 it's easy to go crazy and spend in excess of $1k fixing up a $240 dollar rifle. I never did see the point of that but this upgrade at around $65 is worth every penny.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick

Installed one on 10/22 bull barrel bench shooting target rifle I shoot IR5050 matches with. I like the lighter pull and break of trigger. It has improved my match score a bit.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Got my rifleman patch in an appleseed 1 day event a couple weeks ago using mine in a 10/22 carbine. It's only $20 more than a volquartsen spring kit and I like it better.

wjackcooper

Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Is the bolt release compatible with the BX trigger group?

Question was sent to Brownell’s Tech Support, any experience here appreciated.

930-122-003WB Stainless Steel 10/22® Bolt Release
    Mfr Part: VC10BRS10

780-001-368WB
    10/22® BX-Trigger
    Mfr Part: 90462

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/10-22-bx-trigger-prod73082.aspxand

Regards
    Jack

I can't vouch for the part #, but I put a BX trigger and Volquartsen bolt release in mine, and they work great.

Upgraded to a Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor, too. And a nylon recoil buffer pin (just a $0.25 nylon screw from Ace Hardware, cut to size; 1/4" x 3" iirc). And changed sights to Tech sights.

Last edited:

wjackcooper

Feb 9, 2011
    Repaired the link above, looks like it is the same bolt release you have. (scroll down)

Thanks for your reply.

Regards
    Jack

Last edited:

wjackcooper

Feb 9, 2011
    Ruger BX Trigger

BX trigger assembly and bolt release are compatible, have not test fired, but all seems ok. Ruger did not reply to my email inquiry.

Regards
    Jack

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom