• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Meant to be played LOUD and FULL SCREEN!

When Ed first started doing the Patriot Picket videos I honestly thought that he was a maybe 30 something who knew his way around a computer, basically a millennial with a penchant for classic rock and thought that he was completely awesome.

When I finally got the chance to meet him I was completely blown away and my respect and admiration for him went up many fold. He has a knack for making videos that COMPLETELY tell the story of our Patriot Picket activities while being many miles away from the action. He is truly skilled, a giant among men and a patriot's patriot.

Continued prayers for your complete recovery Ed. YOU. ARE. THE. MAN!

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Ed. It goes without saying ALL of us here at MDShooters are praying for you and want you to get better as well. You sir are a major GIANT here and our respect for you can not be put into words. All of us are standing with you in this hour of need to let you know that you are NOT ALONE! All of us are sending prayers up..

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It is heartbreaking to share this message on MDS from my brave, patriotic and indispensable Patriot Picket brother Ed Leary.

Ed just texted me to say "I have bad news. "I'm dying. I am on home hospice. Dr. says weeks"

He has invited me to visit him at home as soon as possible. When I do, I will ask if he would welcome a limited number of his MDS friends to visit also. It appears that window for visitation will be next week.

Please God, ease Ed's discomfort and imbue him with strength at this time. I love you, man!!

Please pray for this great friend to all of us here on MDS.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    It is heartbreaking to share this message on MDS from my brave, patriotic and indispensable Patriot Picket brother Ed Leary.

Ed just texted me to say "I have bad news. "I'm dying. I am on home hospice. Dr. says weeks"

He has invited me to visit him at home as soon as possible. When I do, I will ask if he would welcome a limited number of his MDS friends to visit also. It appears that window for visitation will be next week.

Please God, ease Ed's discomfort and imbue him with strength at this time.

Please pray for this great friend to all of us here on MDS.

If Ed is reading this thread, he will know that I am thinking about him and hoping for the best. Hoping the doctors are wrong and he pulls out of this.

If he is not able to read this thread, let him know that I am thinking about him and hoping for the best.

This kind of news tears (use both forms of the pronunciation, ter and tir) me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom