• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    May have a position open up at work. We make wire and sheet metal baskets and material handling containers.

Looking for someone with mechanical aptitude, some welding experience (mig & tig) weld certs not required. The shift runs 3 12's Fri Sat Sun from 6am-6pm. Work the full 36 & you are paid 40hrs. Pay scales with experience generally starting $18-20/hr. Most important quality's looking for is dependability and mechanical aptitude. Plenty of room for OJT and advancement in pay. Bonus structure based on productivity and pay raises based on new learned skills.

It's a good company just outside the city (I think technically still in city limits?) in cherry hill area. Applicant would be working directly with me of majority of the time. PM for details and more info.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    It's not often in my life that I sit and think "man if I had taken that path..." but welding has really hit me hard in my mid 30s. I'm on my third welder (first two I grew out of; autodidact and all...) and loving the ability to join metals together, especially aluminum. I've got an AHP TIG200x and between the creative outlet of building things from nothing and the challenge to make something permanent, I really wish I had learned this skill earlier. If I had the time to take this job, I'd do it but with a full time (nerd) job in DC and a small business shooting wedding photography... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom