• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    Do anyone know where I can find a mini draco instock. Been looking everywhere and can't find one. Are they not being imported anymore?

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    i think i saw one at Sotts Gunsmithing a couple weeks back and pretty sure Duffys get them in pretty regularly or can get one in for you easily enough

edit... might have been a PAP at scotts.

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    Thanks guys, where is big dogs? Ill make a couple calls and runs around those shops this weekend. Now I just gotta hope they not going for 900 dollars lol

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Niceee out of all my hobbies I don't sell my guns I know me and regret would be swift..

yeah i have a virtual revolving door for guns. partly because my wife doesnt get the appeal, so she isnt super supportive of my interests. to maintain the peace at home, i usually have to get rid of one before i can get another one. :o

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Thanks guys, where is big dogs? Ill make a couple calls and runs around those shops this weekend. Now I just gotta hope they not going for 900 dollars lol

Big Dogs is in king George VA. You can pick up both standard, And large capacity mags while your there. They are about 10 miles south of 301 bridge , at the intersection of 301 and 205.

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    Yea don't really want a pap right now it's coming though. I feel like I can get them anytime these dracos are come and go type thing. And ok I'll check them out. And yea my girlfriend complain about ammo not realizing the random gun I pick up wvery couple months cost way more then the ammo I go through

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    Just called Duffy they don't have them, they really dried up and because I want the mini idk if I want to pay that extra price considering the market

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Called Big Dogs they are sold out and for the moment don't see any available immediately. Sorry.

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    Called Big Dogs they are sold out and for the moment don't see any available immediately. Sorry.

Thanks and yea for now I'm just going to throw in the towel on it, there's other guns and I can always still get the pap. Well atleast no one didn't say they aren't never coming back

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    They were prominently featured in the following "rapper" video and have been highly sought after by street thugs and lowlifes ever since.
    something tells me Future wasn't the first rapper to popularize references to Dracos

MDRifles

Mar 9, 2017
    I thought it was related to all the gang warefare going on overseas but I see what your saying

Last edited:

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Thanks and yea for now I'm just going to throw in the towel on it, there's other guns and I can always still get the pap. Well atleast no one didn't say they aren't never coming back

the pap is a good gun too. i originally went to out to get one from Duffys and really only ended up with the mini draco because it was cheaper at the time and the barrel is chrome lined.

i don't think you'll be disappointed if you choose to get a pap.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish

that looks like a standard draco which unfortunately i dont think is on the handgun roster

the mini has a "hotdog bun" hand guard

mini_draco_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom