Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old November 8th, 2019, 11:18 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller View Post
'Soared' 4%. Thats after they have been down 50.
****Pretty much this. I own significant holdings of Ruger and it's not performed well since DJT assumed office, for the most part. I'm not happy with the performance of the stock, but am very happy DJT is in office versus Hillary. My guess is had Hillary won, my Ruger stock would be doing *great*, but most of the 50 or so other stocks I own, not in the firearm business, would be doing much worse...

They at least have a dividend, which is something. If Bloomberg jumps into the race, a noted gun grabber, I bet Ruger stock goes up if he starts doing well versus the candidates left in the clown car of screw ups that is the Democrat party right now.

If my cost basis was as low as Ruger is now, I'd probably buy some. It missed forecasts by a lot, but the economy is doing remarkably well, and once the Dems have a nominee for Prez, and election season really kicks off - the MSM will probably scare most of us into buying more firearms and ammo if we start thinking DJT is gonna get tossed out or lose re-election. According to the MSM, *any* Dem candidate can apparently beat DJT head to head right now, even in the reddest of states - that's just nuts but guess they gotta rile up their base to keep them from burning down the cities....or to take attention away from all of the good economic news there has been including yet another bumper week in the stock market.
MaxVO2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues