• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    You can't buy or sell C&R pistols as C&R in Maryland from a Maryland seller or Maryland buyer. The pistol has to be going to or coming from outside Maryland.

bradg

May 12, 2017
    Some nearby out of state dealers can't figure out how to deal with C&R if you are a MD resident. I recently bought a C&R handgun at the Gun Bunker. They acknowledged it was C&R (1953 milsurp), but were not willing to handle it as a C&R purchase, because they were nervous about MD gun laws, and insisted on sending it to a MD dealer to transfer to me. I even asked them to ship it to me then, just like Classic/J&G/AIM does, but they were not willing to ship a C&R gun to a C&R licensed MD resident either.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Was thinking about getting mine at some point. Has anyone ever had an unannounced atf inspection of their books?

They can only inspect your records by appointment, and you can decide to have them come to your house or go to their office.

Inspections of random small time collectors are extremely rare, or so I hear.

UPSguy

WWII enthusiast
    Dec 31, 2020
    Carroll co
    They can only inspect your records by appointment, and you can decide to have them come to your house or go to their office.

Inspections of random small time collectors are extremely rare, or so I hear.

I appreciate the info, thanks. I am looking into getting mine soon. Better milsurp deals online.. tired of the gunshows trying to sell mosins and other stuff for $1000 like they’re made outta gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom