• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    In the AR10 world you have multiple standards/patterns. Just to name a few: Rock River, Armalite, DPMS, SR-25, and Fulton. The standards/patterns are not interchangeable, therefor some companies like PSA do not say what standard/pattern they use.

I think your comment nailed it. I couldn't put it into words. "Fitment issues" , never sounds good.. Thank you!

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I finished putting my PA-10 together tonight. The only thing left is to see if it shoots. That's not the scope I plan to use. I only put this one on for the picture. sorry the image is upside down

Attachments

• 20180312_195542[1].jpg
      20180312_195542[1].jpg
      47 KB · Views: 105

planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    I finished putting my PA-10 together tonight. The only thing left is to see if it shoots. That's not the scope I plan to use. I only put this one on for the picture. sorry the image is upside down

Looking Good!
    Your still ahead of me. :-) Getting a new gun feels like xmas.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Looking Good!
    Your still ahead of me. :-) Getting a new gun feels like xmas.

When I finish building my Aero M5, it will feel like Christmas for me. So far I have my lower completed. I'm going to start acquiring the parts for the upper in June.

You know it is bad, when you have a Starlight case for a rifle that you don't even own yet. Yes, I picked up the case before I got my upper/lower set...

planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    When I finish building my Aero M5, it will feel like Christmas for me. So far I have my lower completed. I'm going to start acquiring the parts for the upper in June.

You know it is bad, when you have a Starlight case for a rifle that you don't even own yet. Yes, I picked up the case before I got my upper/lower set...

I'll like to see it when your finished. I'll post pics as well. I just got the shipping email on my. 308 upper, my lower is "awaiting shipment".

You have the case just means you have good planning skills.

Last edited:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I'll like to see it when your finished. I'll post pics as well. I just got the shipping email on my. 308 upper, my lower is "awaiting shipment".

You have the case just means you have good planning skills.
    Yea, planning skills... we'll go with that. :D

It might be a while before it is finished. There is one muzzle brake I want, but can't find it in stock anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom