• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheSPkid

Sep 24, 2008
    Severna Park
    I wonder if Virginia is seeing the same thing? I was at the Fredericksburg show this weekend and there was no shortage. I guess the next option would be to buy out of state then have it shipped to a FFL.

Celtic159

Nov 27, 2008
    Poolesville
    I was third in line when the door opened today. The guy in front of me bought a Colt HBAR, I ended up with a Windham HBAR. I was only there to get cleaning patches and look at the DD upper they had there. The damn HBAR was only $60 more than the upper, so I figured, "what the hell?". Looks like the stripped lower I have coming in is going to stay stripped for a while.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I have an AR, AK-74 and Mini-30...I am set for now. Also have a stripped lower...maybe I will wait til the frenzy hits super high passing gear and sell it for a hefty profit to finance something else :party29:

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Wow, looks like I did all of my shopping just in time!
    In all seriousness, this has the potential to get ugly, I hope cool heads prevail. Just remember everyone, we need to be the calm ones and not get overly emotional over everything. Let the leftist nutbags look like the idiots.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I was over at the spa tonight, oops I meant 2A. The pickings are slim, but more product is inbound. I suggest bribery, craft beer, bourbon and fine Cuban cigars should get you what you need.
    The inventory is thin because Mark didn't gouge his customers like some others.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I work nights so last night i was pricing HIgh Capicity Mag..in six hours cheaper than dirt double there prices...they are sold out...No lower recievers anywhere online sold out everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a 10 pack of 30rd pmags in my brownells cart last night, but decided I didn't want to wake up my friend to get her address in VA to ship them to and that I'd wait until today.... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rockerspsl

Apr 10, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I walked in at 12:05 yesterday and there were 8 people in line at 2a, glad I was able to get to the counter. Kinda wished I had decided on a lower, but I had my heart set on a P226 so that's what I went with.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I stopped in this afternoon, still a line going. I was actually surprised with the number of guns still on the wall and pistols still in the cabinets. I was mainly in for some odds and ends and to see if they were still alive or comatose from all of the paperwork they've been doing!
    Hang in there guys!

justiw

Jan 26, 2012
    I think Virginia is pretty much the same. I was in Colonial Shooting Academy yesterday and today (delayed, on a bolt .22 lr...) and they are wiped clean of AR variants. Not to mention jam packed at 1-3 pm.

Very few semi autos at all were left, just 10-22s and vintage militaria. They still have a good stock of handguns and bolt rifles though. Target ammo is a little picked over, but still some left. Plenty of SD ammo and reloading supplies left.

Good news though, got my 455 American at a good price, and they have more in stock. One of which is a wood lotto winner, marked up to $630 or something ridiculous (otherwise bone stock to my eyes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom