• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I returned my Eotechs January of last year and received refund checks for both in March of last year. Like some of you, I received vouchers today. Can't say I'm all that interested in going that route again and debating on what to do with the vouchers.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Now what scope/sight to get with the refund? Suggestions?

I have an astigmatism so red dot flare is an issue for me - I'm looking at the vortex Razor AMG UH-1 for my rifles.

Love the vortex Warranty and the way they stepped up for the recent wounded vet build has impressed me.

I need to find a stocking dealer so I can see before I buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I returned my Eotechs January of last year and received refund checks for both in March of last year. Like some of you, I received vouchers today. Can't say I'm all that interested in going that route again and debating on what to do with the vouchers.

I got $5 right here. :innocent0

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I ordered a new EXPS2-0 using my online vouchers, I'll let everyone know how it works out.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    After being told to send my SU-231 sight in and them sitting on it for months, I called today and was told my claim was rejected because the SU-231 was not included. They also said they do not know when I will get my sight back.

Total jackwagons. :mad54:

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    I received all my vouchers today but no refund checks or mention of the refund in the vouchers. I was expecting about $3,500.00 in refund checks but received four vouchers for $90.00.

Something is amiss!

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I just called, my 553 that was listed on their site as being part of the settlement, was rejected from the settlement. I bought it on the secondary market as milsurp. The agent said they rejected the milsurp sights. They have no idea when they will be mailing them back to the owners. I am TO about this.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I just called, my 553 that was listed on their site as being part of the settlement, was rejected from the settlement. I bought it on the secondary market as milsurp. The agent said they rejected the milsurp sights. They have no idea when they will be mailing them back to the owners. I am TO about this.

We are in the same boat. They promised me a phone call today from a higher-up. Nothing yet.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Received my greatly reduced price Eotech today.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      58.8 KB · Views: 142

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I received my voucher for $22.50 as well but it was not clear to me from reading the letter whether one could only use it to purchase another EOTech product or if it could be used to buy a holographic sight from any other manufacturer. Has anyone looked into this? Thanks guys.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom